Art of Animation

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bennifer, Sep 17, 2013.

1. bennifer

bennifer Mouseketeer

We're staying at the AoA in a Cars suite as I write this! If you want the theming, this is a great resort! I feel like we're in the Radiator Springs for sure. We haven't had any issues with the air conditioning, we have a fridge and the food is decent. We usually stay at the parks until the close, but we decided today to close AK and come back to the resort for a swim (the Big Blue is awesome) and early bedtime. I was hearing a banging, so I just looked out the window and we had a view of the higher fireworks from Illuminations! Yay!!! That was a wonderful surprise!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kirby428

kirby428 Mousejunkie Wannabe

Didn't book here but spent time roaming around taking photos. Walked from the LM statue at the far end of TLM pool all the way thru AH to the last bus stop in 8 min. The AH food court is fantastic. The sea gulls on the poles occasional go into their MINE MINE MINE just like they do at Epcot. If I weren't spoiled by the deluxe resorts I'd book this next visit.

4. pens4821

pens4821 Mouseketeer

Nice to read you can see some fireworks. I know it won't be like being right there, but being able to see the high ones will be great for my nephew.

5. sturowski

sturowski Mouseketeer

We were able to see them too last year from the little mermaid section, nice surprise!

6. CNYDisneyFan

CNYDisneyFan DIS Veteran

That's awesome.:goodvibes