Art of Animation suites

Earning my ears

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of staying in the suites. What size are the beds? Are they both queen size? I concerned about the murphy bed that pulls down. I don't see anywhere what size that bed is. Also, in the main bedroom. What size is the bed? Does the sofa pull out to a queen size bed? Is it comfortable? Thanks for any help you can give.

The beds in the living room (both the table bed and the pull-out) are doubles. The one in the bedroom is a queen. We thought all the beds were pretty comfortable. My 3 kids took turns in the table/sofa beds. The table bed is more like a normal bed, but the sofa bed was comfy, too. The kids liked that one because you could watch TV from it.

We were very happy with our stay at the AoA. I'd say it's a value plus resort, due to the suites having internal corridors like the deluxe hotels, and the fabulous Big Blue pool. The food court at the AoA has some delicious options!

PP poster is correct. Here is photo of bedroom bed and dining table bed. I did not open the sofabed.

DisneySept12AOATourampDTDetc025.jpg

DisneySept12AOATourampDTDetc011.jpg

DisneySept12AOATourampDTDetc020.jpg

Staying here again next Saturday. Our favorite resort. The suites are very comfortable. :)

I actually slept with my 12 year old DD on the table bed due to DH having bad back trouble. My parents had the queen. I had no problem at all and was very comfortable. But it could have been that I was so exhausted that anywhere would have been comfortable. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter