Art of Animation Sept 2012 Who's going to AoA?

Are you flying out of Greene? Have you booked airfare yet? Curious what others have gotten as far as rates go...

Sorry for getting back to you so late. The answer is no we are not flying this trip because the airfare is outrageous!!! We always fly but we will be driving this year. Last Sept. my family of 4 flew for $500 r/t from PVD on SWA, but this year they want almost $1,300!!! Three weeks ago we bought a brand new minivan so we'll be using it for this trip.

We're staying in a Little Mermaid room Sept 25-27 before switching over to SSR. We're going to MNSSHP on Sept. 30th. Can't wait :)

We made the switch!! :cheer2:

Our family of 5 will be staying in a Cars Family Suite this Aug/Sept. and we can't wait!

Sorry for getting back to you so late. The answer is no we are not flying this trip because the airfare is outrageous!!! We always fly but we will be driving this year. Last Sept. my family of 4 flew for $500 r/t from PVD on SWA, but this year they want almost $1,300!!! Three weeks ago we bought a brand new minivan so we'll be using it for this trip.

I want to do the drive... someday!

I want to do the drive... someday!

Oohhh no you don't!:laughing: We live in NY and have driven to Florida. It is such a long drive. I know you can break the drive up by sleeping over a night somewhere, but that takes away from your Disney time. If at all possible...fly!!!:upsidedow

Everyone getting excited to go??!!??? I surely need a vacation....been a very emotional month. My dd's bff was diagnosed with cancer about a month ago and if that wasn't ; my dd's bff and the bff dad were involved in an auto accident where the dad was killed. My dd was struggling with her best friend having cancer but now losing a special man in her life as well. So if I slack a little on keeping up with this thread, that is why.

Can't wait to get to AoA and have a drink by the pool with some of you..!!

How terribly sad. That certainly puts every day woes in perspective. My heart is just breaking for the bff and bff mom. I just can't imagine having to deal with all that at one time. They will need all the support you can give them. You are all in my prayers. :grouphug:

20th-25th cars section....might be extending one day to do MNSSHP on the 25th. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry about your friends. My father died in a car accident in November and it is the worst on the "what if's". :hug:

You did miss my post but that's ok ....just a reminder when you can. :goodvibes

Everyone getting excited to go??!!??? I surely need a vacation....been a very emotional month. My dd's bff was diagnosed with cancer about a month ago and if that wasn't ; my dd's bff and the bff dad were involved in an auto accident where the dad was killed. My dd was struggling with her best friend having cancer but now losing a special man in her life as well. So if I slack a little on keeping up with this thread, that is why.

Can't wait to get to AoA and have a drink by the pool with some of you..!!

So sorry to hear about this horrible news.:sad1: My heart goes out to all of you at this sad time.:hug:

Booked at Pop for September 21-30th w/free dining I keep calling to see if LM opens up where I can use the code. Send pixie dust my way please :)pixiedust:

We'll be there from Sept 1-15 in a Finding Nemo room! We're coming for 3D Travel Company's Ultimate Field Trip for Homeschoolers! Can't wait to meet other homeschoolers from all over the country!

How terribly sad. That certainly puts every day woes in perspective. My heart is just breaking for the bff and bff mom. I just can't imagine having to deal with all that at one time. They will need all the support you can give them. You are all in my prayers. :grouphug:

Thank you soo mcuh. Yes that is what takes up a lot of my time so so worth it!!

Now off to update this thread!!:)

:thumbsup2
We're staying in a Little Mermaid room Sept 25-27 before switching over to SSR. We're going to MNSSHP on Sept. 30th. Can't wait :)
Nemo Suite from 9/26/-10/3 and doing MNSSHP Sept 28th and 30th most likely
I'm so sorry about your friends. My father died in a car accident in November and it is the worst on the "what if's". :hug:

You did miss my post but that's ok ....just a reminder when you can. :goodvibes
Sorry I missed it, got ya now
We're staying in LM from Sept 26-Oct 5. Going to MNSSHP on Sept 30. Sooo excited!!:cheer2:
:)
We're joining the 'party' and will be there September 16th - 26th - Little Mermaid!!!!
Booked at Pop for September 21-30th w/free dining I keep calling to see if LM opens up where I can use the code. Send pixie dust my way please :)pixiedust:
:goodvibes
We'll be there from Sept 1-15 in a Finding Nemo room! We're coming for 3D Travel Company's Ultimate Field Trip for Homeschoolers! Can't wait to meet other homeschoolers from all over the country!

:goodvibes

After much hemming and hawing, we have decided to switch resorts. You can remove us from the guest list on page one --- we will be making a point to go over and check out AoA, but have opted to stay elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter