Art of Animation questions: fitness center and groceries?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by JessLCH, Apr 13, 2013.

1. JessLCH

JessLCH DIS Veteran

Is there a gym /fitness center at AoA? If so where can i find photos of it?

Is there a shop onsite that sells groceries such as milk, soy milk, oj, etc?

Does Garden Grocer deliver to AoA and, of so, does AoA have a place to keep items refrigerated?

Thanks!

2. JessLCH

JessLCH DIS Veteran

One more question I forgot: How easy is it to get a cab from AoA? When traveling to another resort for dinner we prefer to take a quick cab ride and not use the Disney buses.

When we stayed at Saratoga Springs, we sometimes had a long wait for a cab.

3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

No fitness center at AoA...none of the value resorts have them. Moderates don't either...as a rule anyway. CSR may simply because it's a convention resort.
    As far as groceries go..yes, Garden Grocer will deliver to AoA. If you aren't there, then there will be a place for the CMs to put anything that needs to be refridgerated.

The food court area has a lot of that stuff for sale. It isn't cheap, but it's there. You probably won't be able to get soy milk though.

They can call a cab for you. It shouldn't take too long.

4. nickymaria

nickymaria Mouseketeer

Everyone else is spot on. We stayed there in October and having always stayed deluxe I assumed there would be cabs out all the time but we did have to call for one once - it only took a few minutes from what I recall. Enjoy your stay!!

5. waltdisneymama

waltdisneymama Mouseketeer

I read somewhere that the food court has Pearl brand soy milk for sale.