Art of Animation questions: fitness center and groceries?

JessLCH

DIS Veteran
Is there a gym /fitness center at AoA? If so where can i find photos of it?

Is there a shop onsite that sells groceries such as milk, soy milk, oj, etc?

Does Garden Grocer deliver to AoA and, of so, does AoA have a place to keep items refrigerated?

Thanks!

One more question I forgot: How easy is it to get a cab from AoA? When traveling to another resort for dinner we prefer to take a quick cab ride and not use the Disney buses.

When we stayed at Saratoga Springs, we sometimes had a long wait for a cab.

No fitness center at AoA...none of the value resorts have them. Moderates don't either...as a rule anyway. CSR may simply because it's a convention resort.
As far as groceries go..yes, Garden Grocer will deliver to AoA. If you aren't there, then there will be a place for the CMs to put anything that needs to be refridgerated.

The food court area has a lot of that stuff for sale. It isn't cheap, but it's there. You probably won't be able to get soy milk though.

They can call a cab for you. It shouldn't take too long.

Everyone else is spot on. We stayed there in October and having always stayed deluxe I assumed there would be cabs out all the time but we did have to call for one once - it only took a few minutes from what I recall. Enjoy your stay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter