Art of Animation question

casndan

Mouseketeer
I called today to make a reservation for Art of Animation with the military salute discount and was told that there are no reservations available for the themed rooms only a non-themed room, I didn't even know that there was such thing? I think it means that I'm going to get whatever is available or am I wrong?

I called today to make a reservation for Art of Animation with the military salute discount and was told that there are no reservations available for the themed rooms only a non-themed room, I didn't even know that there was such thing? I think it means that I'm going to get whatever is available or am I wrong?

You are right!! They will assign whatever is available.

If there is a theme you prefer, you could request it or even ask if there is availability for that theme when you check in. I recently stayed there on a discount and was only offered Cars, which I booked. When I checked in, I asked if we could have Nemo and they switched us at no extra charge.

Have a fantastic time and thank you for your service to our country.

We went through base ITT (travel place) to book ours. I'm actually in the process of it now, she just emailed me the details for our reservation. She put in for Cars suite and according to our official Disney reservations, that is what we are supposed to get. Weird that a base travel agent can get specific, but calling on your own you can't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter