Art of Animation pool question

atcNick

Mouseketeer
We will be at art of animation the second week of December and would like to know if the swimming pools are open and heated?

Also, we're staying at a cars suite, is there a room/ building that I should request for a view? We're not driving, using disney transportation.

Thanks

I stayed at AoA in a Little Mermaid room during the third week of December last year and the pools were open and heated. In building # 1, you will either have a parking lot view or a pool view. In building # 2, you will either have a parking lot view, a pool view, or a garden view. In building # 3, you will either have a pool view or a lake view. I would choose building # 3. The Cars pool is small, but the area definitely has the most impressive theming of the four sections. If you choose to swim, the Big Blue (Finding Nemo) pool is wonderful.

Yes , they are open and heated. If you go under water in the main pool, you will hear different music than what's playing above water. It's really cool!pixiedust:

We just stayed in a Cars Suite! They are awesome! Loved it! We were in building 1 and I thought the location was perfect. The pools are heated but I must be a wuss because I thought the water was cold! We spent our pool time in the Cars Section. It was so cool to have your own cozy cone to sit in!

We stayed in a Cars suite two weeks ago and we loved it! We were in the Luigi building on the first floor and could see Ramone and the Cozy Cone sign from our window. The pools were heated which was nice because we had just gotten off a Disney cruise so the kids were used to swimming every day.

We stayed in building 2 and had the cutest room and view! It overlooked the cozy cone pool and the landscape, so it really felt like you were in Radiator Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter