Art of Animation or Pop Century

If AoA would mean a LM room then definitely pop century. We stayed at pop (loved it!) and walked over to AoA often. Never walked past the LM rooms as they are really far out!

If AoA would mean a LM room then definitely pop century. We stayed at pop (loved it!) and walked over to AoA often. Never walked past the LM rooms as they are really far out!

This! :thumbsup2 We love pop as well. While at Pop we walk over to AoA to look around and eat at the food court. We also never make it to the LM rooms cause theyre quite far out! I'd definitely stay at Pop for one night. Ask for a room in the 60's facing the lake/AoA. So serene and beautiful.

We have a discount offered at a suite @ AoA but Pop is only half of that. Love AoA food court. Never stayed there, just explored. We have time to figure it out but thanks for the thoughts!

I have never stayed at the AOA but I love Pop and have been there 7 times. I can't put into words how I feel when i first walk into the lobby. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I love to walk down memory lane and look at all the shadow boxes which brings me back to my youth and those moments in time or it's just the fun atmosphere along with the great music playing near the Hippie Dippie Pool. I just love the atmosphere. The lobby at the AOA looks kind of boring for me and doesn't have that same feel. Again, I have never been there but that is what it looks like from the You Tube videos I have watched.

Pop by a mile. AoA just didn't do it for me. LM rooms are FAR from everything. The checkin area at AoA was bland IMO, and the food court was...eh. Liked the food choices, but the staff was meh and the execution was poor.

We are Pop junkies and "I just can't get enough"...

I would go with the art of animation! It's definitely a lot of fun. I really like the idea that they have hallways

I would go with AoA. While the Lm rooms are a hike, there are rooms that are at Pop that are actually further. We had one in the back of the 80's and it was a lot further than our LM room was and the walk wasn't nearly as nice as you didn't get to walk through the lion king scenery.

I have been known to be a resort snob staying only at deluxe...... we stayed at pop at the request of our kids in Feb..we loved it so much that DH and I stayed there for Wine and dine half marathon weekend!!!!!! Never stayed at AoA but LOVE pop!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter