Art of Animation or All Star Music Family Suite

Disney Forever

Disney Fanatic
Hi Again,

I need help making a decision for a resort for my upcoming WDW trip in January :cool1: . We (Me, my DW, 3 DSs (16, 14, 5) and DD (7)) are driving from Miami to WDW, staying 1 night/2 Days, and then driving back to New York on the second night (I know it's not much time :sad2: ).

As you can see from the title, I am now trying to choose between a Family Suite at the Art of Animation or All Star Music.

A Family Suite at All Star Music will cost $105 and a Family Suite at the Art of Animation will cost $140

Of course, saving money would be nice but I would love to try AoA, I think my little ones would love the theming. Also, am I right that the AoA would be closer to Epcot and MK (that is where we are planning on going our 2 days)

Has anyone stayed at AoA or ASM (or even both) that can help me decide

I hope someone here on the DisBoards can help with opinions as you always have :thumbsup2 .

Thanks

Nathan

I would DEFINITELY go with AoA! It's new, so it will look much better than the All Star Resorts. The theming is much cuter too, in my opinion.

Hi Again,

I need help making a decision for a resort for my upcoming WDW trip in January :cool1: . We (Me, my DW, 3 DSs (16, 14, 5) and DD (7)) are driving from Miami to WDW, staying 1 night/2 Days, and then driving back to New York on the second night (I know it's not much time :sad2: ).

As you can see from the title, I am now trying to choose between a Family Suite at the Art of Animation or All Star Music.

A Family Suite at All Star Music will cost $105 and a Family Suite at the Art of Animation will cost $140
Of course, saving money would be nice but I would love to try AoA, I think my little ones would love the theming. Also, am I right that the AoA would be closer to Epcot and MK (that is where we are planning on going our 2 days)

Has anyone stayed at AoA or ASM (or even both) that can help me decide

I hope someone here on the DisBoards can help with opinions as you always have :thumbsup2 .

Thanks

Nathan

I am debating these resorts as well in January and am very interested to find where you got these prices??? I am finding $170 per night for ASMu family suite and $250 per night for AofA. This is with the room only discount. We were leaning towards ASMu to save money (and my kids are 12 and 14 - Lightning McQueen is not their thing :))

We are a family of 5 , I decided to stay at ASM family suites so each kids has his/her own bed.

I am debating these resorts as well in January and am very interested to find where you got these prices??? I am finding $170 per night for ASMu family suite and $250 per night for AofA. This is with the room only discount. We were leaning towards ASMu to save money (and my kids are 12 and 14 - Lightning McQueen is not their thing :))

I have a friend that works at WDW, he "Hooks me up"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter