Art of Animation discounts?

disneybound31

DIS Veteran
I know AoA is excluded from the current promotions, but will they EVER get any discounts? I have ASMusic book right now with a 20% discount March 17th-22nd, but REALLY wanted to try AoA for our trip. We may not go again for years and I had my heart set on it...but the discount sucked me in:sad2: so I gave up the dream, lol.

I plan to call shortly to switch resorts and just eat the cost since it is where my *I* REALLY want to take DD11 on our girls only Spring Break trip. We are going with and splitting the trip costs with another mom and daughter, but I will eat the extra couple hundred to stay AoA if no discounts ever materialize....anyone ever gotten any type of discount there or too new?

From what I understand AOA is so popular, with so many families wanting to stay there in LM rooms that they don't feel the need to offer any discount to attract guest.

AoA suites have been on the recent offers, but not for 2014. AoA LM rooms have not been. This is due to the popularity...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter