art gallery above potc

The gallery is no longer in that location. It was turned into the Dream Suite a few years ago. Special guests and contest winners occasionally stay in the suite, but it's not open to the public.

The gallery is now on Main Street.

I miss it too. You can still see Disney art in the gallery on Main Street.

Kind of sad that they turned it into a place that only a very select few will ever go. Just seems like a waste of space. :( I used to like going up there.

They have The Art Gallery next to Great Moments on Main Street. There are some really great paintings there. It looks similar to what was above POTC. It also has old photos of Disneyland in the beginning. I know it was special to go above POTC and see the Rivers of America and New Orleans Square. But the art seems similar.

Kind of sad that they turned it into a place that only a very select few will ever go. Just seems like a waste of space. :( I used to like going up there.

I so agree with these sentiments--we loved spending time in the Disney Gallery, and sorely miss it--it's just not the same in the new location:worried:!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter