Arriving Saturday Oct 6th

GLSIII

Earning My Ears
What would be the best park to visit on the 6th? Flight lands around 4:30. The schedule shows no exta hours, no wishes and no spectromagic.

AK is out of the question since it closes at 5. All depends on what you really want to do. Coming in that late you could be wiped from the travel. If it were me, I'd just head over to Epoct (or the Epcot resorts) for dinner and then catch Illuminations.

We are leaning Epcot but I didn't know if MK would be less crowded without fireworks.

I agree, after the travel head over to Epcot for that park "fix", save MK for a later day when you have the energy(plus it adds to the anticipation)

Boy. I checked MK for the 6th. They don't even have the afternoon parade on the calendar for that Saturday and they've got 9-9 posted for the hours. That is very peculiar.

I would not expect that schedule to remain. The last two years they have been open later at night (11 or 12) and had Wishes and Spectro, and the afternoon parade. In at least one of those years, they even threw a surprise morning emh in.

That particular Saturday of Columbus day weekend is usually busy across the board. Epcot as a park handles crowds best but the food and wine festival in the back section gets crowded Saturday nights. The booths themselves do not handle crowds all that well.

Excellent, I had not thought about the food and wine festival making it crazy on Saturday night at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter