Arriving in Orlando two days before reservation. Can I book Magical Express for my check-in day?

JereMary

Mouseketeer
I'm considering a couple of nights at Vero before heading to WDW. I would like to fly to MCO, rent a car for our Vero trip only, then return to MCO and use Magical Express when our WDW reservation kicks in. Can I do that?

All you need to do is call DME directly at 866 599-0915 and tell them about what time you plan on being at MCO (although they really don't care much, to tell the truth). DO NOT call the main Disney reservation line. They won't be able to help you and you'll confuse them when you don't have a flight number to give them. But the DME folks will have you all set, quickly and easily.

Steve

I'm considering a couple of nights at Vero before heading to WDW. I would like to fly to MCO, rent a car for our Vero trip only, then return to MCO and use Magical Express when our WDW reservation kicks in. Can I do that?

Just rent from Alamo and return it onsite to the Car Care Center. They will drop you back off at your hotel. It will save you a bunch of time.

Just rent from Alamo and return it onsite to the Car Care Center. They will drop you back off at your hotel. It will save you a bunch of time.
Thanks for that info! Good to know we could skip the airport on our way to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter