Arriving a month early!!!!????

PirateJenny

College Program CM 2006
I just got an email from Disney asking me if I wanted to change my arrival date from Jan 18th to December 15th!!!! It said I would have to room with Fall participants and then get change apartments when they get done with their program later on. Did anyone else get this email? I want to do it SO badly but I don't even think my school lets out that early! PLUS I'd miss being here for Xmas and my Birthday! :( :( :(

I received it as well; I suspect quite a few people did since I'd think they wouldn't expect a very high reply rate what with missing Christmas and changing schedule on such short notice. I can't make it down there by then, although I would think about it if I didn't have work at that time.

I got that too, but I can't do it coz my mom would KILL me if I missed Christmas!! Haha ... besides, I don't wanna move twice! But it would be fun!!!

I have a feeling that they asked a lot more people than the letter suggested they did!!

Does anyone know if Sping people get any neat coupon deals like the Xmas cast does? For example... DisneyQuest tickets? That the only part I'm really upset about... all that free stuff!

:flower: :rotfl2: I got the same e-mail. I really want to do it but I will still be in school. I was wondering is their another date you can come. :flower: :flower:

I got it too! And I'll also still be in school, so....

It was in interesting offer, but I probably wouldn't have taken it even if I weren't in school. There's just something about being home on Christmas...

I got that e-mail too. It's really tempting but my manager would kick my butt if I left earlier than I said. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter