ArriveCan unable to add child’s vaccination reccord

Status
Not open for further replies.

stfxkid

Mouseketeer
Anyone else getting this issue , it has been over 2 weeks since my 8 year old has had his 2nd vaccination but they ArriveCAN app is not letting me add his vaccination record.

Arrive can was not yet set up to put in even partial vaccinations for the 5-11s when we crossed last week

Similar situation for us, and the border guard just said it’s fine he’s under 12 - but he will have to be tested. When our family got to the testing line, they said under 12 can’t test alone so one of us had to go and test with him. All went very fast and we met our connections in plenty of time. (YVR)

It's a bit of a weird system if you ask me. Our 8 year didn't have to test when we came back last week. I was really confused and double checked but they told me the custom agent gave him a green sticker and that meant no test. I wasn't going to argue with them to stand in a line and test instead of going straight home.

ArriveCAN wasn’t even able to upload both of my shots and didn’t upload my child’s shot at all.

We got sent to another like at customs and had to show proof of vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter