Arrive late at MCO. Can you get on the ME the next day?

ctnurse

DIS Veteran
We are arriving around 8pm on an International flight. We were hoping to stay at the Hilton at MCO and get up early in the morning and catch the ME to the resort. Is this possible? Could we stay at another hotel near MCO? Just looking for options.

Absolutely. You can just pick a flight (any flight) and give that info for ME. I have often used Priceline "Name your Own Price" to get a hotel near the airport. Never paid more than $75 a night. I have even gotten the Hyatt inside the airport, which made it easier. Otherwise, you have to take the hotel shuttle back and forth. In April, I stayed at the Hyatt Place which is about 5 minutes from the airport. Had a free breakfast included.
Just remember, you will have to handle your own bags.

No need to come up with a trumpted up flight. They will see that you had a reservation and honor it.

Some people think the DME is swamped early in the morning, but that is not the case. When we stayed at the Hyatt, we caught a bus at around 7am with just 6 of us on the bus, and was able to make rope drop at whatever park we hit first that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter