Arrive Black Friday

GoofyKidd

DIS Veteran
So our family of 4 arrives on Black Friday. We have gone this time of year before and know this weekend will be exceptionally crowded. At 6am on our 180 day mark, I made my ADR's. Overall I was pretty pleased with how our week turned out-got some of our faves-Ohana, 8 am Crystal Palace, BOG lunch. No luck with Chef Mickey's on our day of arrival. But was I ever shocked by Sunday Nov 29. Every reservation for lunch & dinner were completely booked at Epcot with the exception of 2 signatures, Morocco and Biergarten I think. Wow. We were hoping to try Chefs de France for the first time. I ended up booking Le Cellier, which we love, but hate because it's 2 credits. I'll keep looking for a cancellation but I'm keeping my expectations low.

Many tables at Epcot restaurants are held back for the Candlelight Processional dining packages. "Black Friday" is the first day the Processional is presented. Le Cellier was likely available because there are no packages at that restaurant. It's the only signature restaurant inside Epcot.

Try looking for tables once the packages are released; some guests may be holding reservations but intending to cancel them and book packages.

Last edited:
Many tables at Epcot restaurants are held back for the Candlelight Processional dining packages. "Black Friday" is the first day the Processional is presented. Le Cellier was likely available because there are no packages at that restaurant. It's the only signature restaurant inside Epcot.

Try looking for tables once the packages are released; some guests may be holding reservations but intending to cancel them and book packages.
Wow, I didn't know this. When are these packages released? Thank you so much!

So I just checked & got a reservation at Chefs! We are so happy! I do have one more question, the Candlelight Processional dining packages-I'm assuming you pay out of pocket for that? Assuming this is not covered under the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter