• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arrive a day early

james636

Earning My Ears
I have a question, If I arrive at disney a day before my scheduled reservation day, will they allow me to check in?

I'm kinda confused. If you're arriving a day before your reservation, why didn't your reservation start the day you arrive?

They'll only let you check in if a room is available (and it very well may not be the same reserved room), and you'd be charged for it . . . you'd probably want to call and change your reservation to the earlier day, I would think.

BlindTyldak said:
They'll only let you check in if a room is available (and it very well may not be the same reserved room), and you'd be charged for it . . . you'd probably want to call and change your reservation to the earlier day, I would think.

Well its not that big of a deal to call and change the reservation; I have a reservation for two nights in Panama City and was wondering if I was able to check in a day early at disney, then I would change my Panama City reservation to one night. But like said, its no big deal :)

Thanks for the info Tyldak :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter