Arrival Time

lemplit

Earning My Ears
Disney has us arriving in MCO at 1pm on the date of sailing and say that this is no problem, should I be concerned?

If you are using their transportation there should be no problem.....it would make me nervous though.:)

Yes, their transportation - yes it makes me nervous, they don't seem to mind though

Since Disney arranged the air and you are taking Disney transfers, they will get you to the ship prior to sailing. . .barring unforeseen circumstances. However, you will miss out on the advantages of getting to the ship earlier, including the buffet lunch, the chance to get in line early for spa and Palo reservations, an opportunity to dip into the pools or hottubs before they get crowded.

I would be annoyed but I don't think there is much you can do unless you want to pay to have the tickets changed.

Good luck
Peg

speaking of disney transportation how long does it take for them to get you to the port. How long does the whole process take? finding the person at the airport, getting on a bus, waiting for the bus to fill up, and then the travel time to the port?

If it all goes smoothly, once you get off the plane you'll be at Port Canaveral within 1 1/2 - 2 hours. You walk out towards the baggage claim area where you will see the CM in their brightly colored jackets. You will check in with them. They will take you to the bus once they have all that are coming in at that particular time and then put you on the bus. It really is easy. Just relax and enjoy.

Thanx - you guys are awesome, I did try to change the flight times a couple times but they are difficult to work with (fax only) and if i see flights on the net they do not neccasarily have access to the same ones (annoying) and will fax back a different option (ill fax back then they'll fax back and ... you get the idea, wish they would let me TALK to a human about flights)

Originally posted by peg2001
Since Disney arranged the air and you are taking Disney transfers, they will get you to the ship prior to sailing. . .barring unforeseen circumstances. However, you will miss out on the advantages of getting to the ship earlier, including the buffet lunch, the chance to get in line early for spa and Palo reservations, an opportunity to dip into the pools or hottubs before they get crowded.

I would be annoyed but I don't think there is much you can do unless you want to pay to have the tickets changed.

Good luck
Peg

I did pay (mostly because of the other end out of WDW truthfully) but their options are very limited (see earlier post) is 3pm too late for these things on a 7 day? would like to try this buffet and get a palo ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter