Arrival of the Disney Magic in Galveston

It's like a cruise ship ballet. She creeps into sight, then does a dainty pirouette.

:)
Just watched The Magic arrive and dock on the webcam. We are watching from the uk as our daughter Becky is onboard. She emailed me to say - I’m holding a big flag and am right next to the characters and also next to the mickey with cowboy hat! Next thing I get another email excitedly telling me that she got called to her bosses office, the Hotel Director, and told to look through his binoculars at a big green sign saying "hello Becky from the UK from mum" or something similar. She was absolutely delighted and I shed a tear. I don't know who arranged it but Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are so very kind and thoughtful. That has really meant a lot to us all xx Linda xx

Just watched The Magic arrive and dock on the webcam. We are watching from the uk as our daughter Becky is onboard. She emailed me to say - I’m holding a big flag and am right next to the characters and also next to the mickey with cowboy hat! Next thing I get another email excitedly telling me that she got called to her bosses office, the Hotel Director, and told to look through his binoculars at a big green sign saying "hello Becky from the UK from mum" or something similar. She was absolutely delighted and I shed a tear. I don't know who arranged it but Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are so very kind and thoughtful. That has really meant a lot to us all xx Linda xx

How sweet was that? Linda, what does your daughter do on the ship? We will be on it next week!

It was, well, Magical having her go right past us! They blew the horn twice, it choked me all up. :-) And they put a cowboy hat on the Mickey head! Going to try and post pics... Gimme a sec

Sent from my Galaxy S Blaze using DISBoards mobile

..Next thing I get another email excitedly telling me that she got called to her bosses office, the Hotel Director, and told to look through his binoculars at a big green sign saying "hello Becky from the UK from mum" or something similar. She was absolutely delighted and I shed a tear. I don't know who arranged it but Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are so very kind and thoughtful. That has really meant a lot to us all xx Linda xx

That is so good!
Texans have big hearts and are good mothers too!
:flower3::flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter