Arrival night stay off-site suggestions

Arriving at 5pm, I would go to directly to the All-Stars Music. It is resonably priced and you basically will start your Disney vacation that night :thumbsup2

Going to another hotel, repacking in the morning, taking the shuttle back to the airport, taking ME to the All-Stars Music sounds like alot of wasted time to me :confused3

We will be arriving, just myself and DH, in the evening and just need a clean, inexpensive place to stay the night before we being or Disney vacation. Where have you all stayed at for just that first night before you checked in the next day at your Disney hotel. Should be arriving around 5 p.m. at the hotel. We plan on trying to check in early that next morning at All-Stars Music and then hitting the MK.

Here's two choices that will make life a little easier on you because I have done what you're asking a few times.

You can book a room at the Hyatt inside the MCO airport, then the next morning hop on the Magical express bus and head on to Disney. If you use a discount like AAA, you can get a good discount at the Hyatt. Plus there's some nice dinning options there and the rooms are very nice and comfortable. I plan on staying there for my last night of my vacation due to a early morning flight. One of the many pluses of staying at the MCO Hyatt is that there's no messing or running around. The next morning when you check out to leave, you can still grab M.E, if you don't have a rental car and it's no charge to you. It would be just like you got off your flight. The MCO Hyatt is awesome and my family loves it.

Or you can book another night at the All Stars resort you're staying at, arrive free of charge with M.E and have a jump start on your vacation plans in the morning. If you have booked a package through Disney, then do a room only ressie for one night. You might not even have to change rooms and only go down to the front desk to get everything finalised. I have done this too and it's fairly hassle free.

To go to another hotel off site close to the airport for one night will cost you in time and in cab fare. You factor that in and the cost of staying at the Hyatt isn't too bad then.

When we flew into Orlando last January we stayed at the Wingate Inn near the airport. Very clean, free breakfast and very comfortable beds. The staff there were also very nice. It was also very reasonable since you are only staying one night. The hotel at the airport would be convenient but it is pretty expensive.

We've stayed at that RI as well and agree that its a good choice. Unfortunately we got in too late for the free wine. :-)
yeah we too, but i wouldnt say you have missed so much:)

Most of the hotels mentioned in previous posts cost more than the All Stars. Why not just add a night to your existing reservation or book a seperate room-only night. :confused3

We always arrive late and stay the first night at the Hyatt. Works great.

I did check AS about the night before our ressie, but the rate was pretty high. I was surprised by that. Must be a busy night. There are lots of hotels near the airport with a free shuttle for around $90 a night.

We are staying at the holiday inn maingate east our first night. We had points there was a review on the Hotels board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter