• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arrival Day on one of the busiest days of the year (Saturday after Thanksgiving)!

Personally, I'd probably do Animal Kingdom you'd be able to get a decent amount of the park done since you'll have Genie+ and it shouldn't be the most busy park. Add to that it closes earlier so you'd still be able to get back to the hotel at a reasonable hour so you don't mess your whole vacation by going too hard on Day 1.

I agree, I’d probably start at AK. I might consider hopping to another park later IF our travel hadn’t tired us out very much! But an afternoon at AK followed by a relaxing dinner at a non-park restaurant then bedtime at a reasonable hour sounds like a great beginning to a trip.

I'm happy because I was thinking AK would be good, and then I guess I can start to use Genie+ (for the first time) even before we get there to get some rides there, and maybe hop if we can handle it. Thanks guys!

If you are flying there could be a delay so I would not do AK with short hours I would pick one of the other parks.

If you are flying there could be a delay so I would not do AK with short hours I would pick one of the other parks.
Yes that's a possibility. If that happens we can hop, depending on the time of day. Our flight is only 2 hours (hopefully).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter