Arrival day & MK???

luvchip

Mouseketeer
We will be arriving on a Tuesday (August 5th) and have adr at LTT at 5:20. Do you think it would possible to take the train over to Toontown and hit the judges tent after dinner or will it be way to crowded due to EMH. We have 5 little ones (ages 4-8 not all mine) and I thought this might be an ok time to get a few autographs out of the way. I figured we would stay in the park until 8:00 and then head back to our rooms to get some shut-eye.:flower3:

We will be arriving on a Tuesday (August 5th) and have adr at LTT at 5:20. Do you think it would possible to take the train over to Toontown and hit the judges tent after dinner or will it be way to crowded due to EMH. We have 5 little ones (ages 4-8 not all mine) and I thought this might be an ok time to get a few autographs out of the way. I figured we would stay in the park until 8:00 and then head back to our rooms to get some shut-eye.:flower3:

No reason to take the train from LTT.

The station is way over next to Splash Mtn.

Just walk over by the Haunted Mansion and on thru Fantasyland to Toontown
(about the same distance as walking to Splash.)

Assuming you arrive at Toontown by 7pm, you may be out by 8:30pm, or so.

BTW, I'd arrive 30+ minutes early for your LTT ADR. Likely to get seated earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter