Arrival day help

devalsam

Mouseketeer
We are driving and plan to arrive late morning, early afternoon. Instead of using a park ticket that day, we figured we will do a little resort hopping, go to Disney Springs to take youngest DD to BBB and grab food then just hang at the hotel for the night and get some sleep.

My question, what can my older kids do at Disney Springs while DD is at BBB. I originally intended to send them and H to Disney Quest but I just read that Disney Quest is closing next year. We are not going until the Friday after Thanksgiving next year. Older girls range in age 13-17. Help me come up with ideas??

Honestly, I'd just turn them loose to shop and look around as they wish. They'll have their own opinions about what to do. :)

I agree with giving them the time to shop. Younger kids can get tired of shopping much faster and there are so many stores! With our younger kids, we find they can handle Once Upon a Toy and the Lego store and then they are done.

If you are at Disney Springs around dinner time, there will probably be street performers too -- musicians, magicians, etc., which I bet your kids will enjoy. There are also some really fun shops, including one with all of these fantastic hats, and great little vendor carts. I would imagine your older kids will love to just walk around, enjoy the atmosphere and buy some snacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter