AROYER how was it?????

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
hey ashley,
how was the 1st day????? i was thinking about you and wishing i was in your shoes. I had the day from h*ll!!!!!! i only have 2 more days ( well one now) until i'm wisked away on that plane and it can't get here soon enough!!!!
hope you had a great 1st day!!!!

Yep, how was it?? I figured you'd check in at some point today....
Ok, off to grab dinner...
PO3,, I so wish I was going with you!!! although right now the weather is SO FLA like that I only need Palm Trees to feel a little more at home! We have even had those wicked crazy pop up storms that drench you and than go away leaving you muggier than ever!

It was GREAT! Thank you for asking!

Well aside from the whole work thing... They asked me to finish a project before I left. Well I got as much as I could done, but I was waiting on things from other people that were on vacation. So long story short, they didn't get things to me in time so I am still trying to finish the project. :headache:

The kids were great and we had a fun day!! Thanks for thinking of me. I am sure once this project is finished I will be playing on the DIS much more!

PO3, so sorry you had a hard day- just keep thinking about WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter