Army Wives on Lifetime ?

I think it's Jeremy too. I watched an interview with Catherine Bell and she said her character was going to have a major struggle this season.

I still think it is Chase. The preview shows Pamela in the middle of the women at the funeral. Not sure where her kids are but we are only seeing a quick snapshot. Pamela has a new show, they ended it like another poster said that she left Chase a message on his cell. It would be just like those evil writers to do something like that. :eek: They kind of worked up to it where they gave her a semi love interest with her partner and then she said she couldn't be with him or take that job in Atlanta because she is still in love with Chase. But, she does take the job in Atlanta or they wouldn't have a spin off...:confused3

I know I will be watching next week...:surfweb:

Her spin-off isn't happening anymore, they canceled it.

I think its Chase too, just seems as though they would get back together and he is getting out of Delta that it would happen now. I hate cliffhangers.

I thought it would be Chase also, but there where so many ARMY WIVES there for the shower that I am thinking it could be one of them. A cliffhanger without using one of the main characters.

I think it is Jeremy unfortunately.

Denise is staying at Claudia Joys since her water heater flooded her place. They would notify her there. She is seated on the end, probably by Frank, at the funeral.

Get the Kleenex out...

If you haven't watched tonights episode - be sure and have plenty of kleenex handy!

I cried my heart out. Then if you watched the Homecoming show that follows Army Wives... oh boy! Two solid hours of nonstop tears. We're a military family so these show hit me hard. I had to go hug my sleeping husband :lovestruc and thank God he's home with us.

Very sad episode. I wonder how the rest of the season will play out.

I may be in the minority here, but I was very disappointed in last evening's episode. Frank's reaction felt very real, but Denise's...not so much...and don't even get me started on the fiancee who to me felt like an after thought.

I think that the show's dynamic will change now. It will be interesting to see how Trevor behaves going forward and I think that Roland will also feel a certain degree of responsibility. I also wonder how this will change Frank (who's already changed a lot with Molly's unexpected presence).

Sorry, just not my favorite episode.

K

I may be in the minority here, but I was very disappointed in last evening's episode. Frank's reaction felt very real, but Denise's...not so much...and don't even get me started on the fiancee who to me felt like an after thought.

I think that the show's dynamic will change now. It will be interesting to see how Trevor behaves going forward and I think that Roland will also feel a certain degree of responsibility. I also wonder how this will change Frank (who's already changed a lot with Molly's unexpected presence).

Sorry, just not my favorite episode.

K

I think they made Denise's reaction that way on purpose to set up her storyline for upcoming episodes.

I would agree about the finacee, but I think that it was just hard to for her in because she really just appeared to all of them and they really don't know her. I think it would have been helpful to develop her character a little more before they did this. When they asked Denise who they wanted to money to go to I was really hoping that she would say the finacee.

I did like the episode though.

I kept wondering why my eyes were all weird this morning and it finally dawned on me - I had a good cry last night!

I'm pretty puffy. My husband asked me if I felt all right!

I also think Denise will have a delayed reaction and Roland will have more of a role now -- perhaps start a group for bereaved parents since we found out that Claudia Joy's new boss has also lost a child. I felt very sorry for Tanya and was surprised that Frank had not met her as I thought Frank and Jeremy were deployed near each other. I too hoped she would get the money from Jeremy rather than Molly.

Also, was that the original actress who played Emmalyn? She seemed so different.

It's the same Emmalyn from seasons 2-current. In season 1 someone else played her and they changed to the current actress, I hated the one from season 1. She just didn't act well.

I felt the episode was so disjointed. I get trying to cram so much into one episode and trying to keep the suspense but I think it would have been a bit better if it wasn't so cut and pieced.

I think Denise's reaction was normal, it's going to hit her later as she deals with it all. I knew all along who it was going to be so I didn't cry much. It was just way too obvious who it was going to be. I got a little choked up when Frank got upset, seeing his character show emotion gets to you.

When Emmalynn said, "I love you Jeremy, look after my sister". I really bawled! One of my favorite episodes in ALL my years of watching tv was the one after she died (we don't know it yet) and Claudia is taking her to college and seeing her get ready to start her own life, and then, at the end, it's all a dream and the poor girl is dead. Oh, that one broke my heart!

A wonderful series, such a tearjerker....

Terri
PS And, yes, Frank's reaction was very real, too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter