Arizona and Utah Review

I want to thank you also. I did not realize that Phoenix was a manageable drive from LA. We are planning to follow in your footsteps and begin at DL, then hit Sequoia and Joshua Tree NP on the way to meet the tour in Az. :goodvibes

OP (and anyone else with an opinion), what camera lenses do you recommend? Your pictures are beautiful. Also, I made a 6:00 reservation for the El Tovar, thinking that then there would be time to enjoy the sunset afterwards. Is that too early?

Thank you for the compliment! I have to be honest, I have a nice camera and relied completely on the automatic features for all of the photos on this trip. I did take a photography class early this spring to let me have a bit more leeway for our Italy trip in July though. I have a Nikon D7000, and used the standard 18-200 mm lens that came with the camera. I found that to work pretty well for most of the photos I wanted to take on vacation.
As for the reservation, I looked back through my notes to see if I could remember what time our reservation was....I couldn't find it, but I do recall that it was pitch dark when we were finished eating. I thought our reservation was around 7, but I could be mistaken; long story short, I'm thinking you won't be able to see much of anything after dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter