Ariport parking

ericamanda01

<font color=deeppink>Some people dream in black an
We are going on the EB Med cruise in April and have never used long term parking at MCO. Does anyone have a recommendation? We want a safe lot, as our flight home won't get in until 11pm, but we also don't want to spend and arm and a leg for 15 days parking. Any help is sooooo appreciated!

Off site parking is available at a much lower rate than on site (typically...I haven't priced it at MCO in years). Google MCO offsite parking and see what you can get.

You can also look into one of the airport hotels that offer parking with a night's stay.

Thanks everyone. I think I found a great place off site. We would stay at a hotel, but we already have our room booked at Pop.

Thanks everyone. I think I found a great place off site. We would stay at a hotel, but we already have our room booked at Pop.

You still might want to check the rate at a hotel near the airport as it may be cheaper to stay and park there, rather than pay for Pop and airport parking. Not trying to discourage you from staying at Pop, just trying to help you save some money since parking for that long is expensive.

Hubby uses Fast Park and Relax, which is offsite and charges $6.50 per day. There are often coupons available; the parking is covered and the lot is secure. I trust it a LOT more than I do the parking at MCO iteself. As a local I see too many crime reports in the news. Their website is www.fastparkandrelax.com. He says the shuttle is very prompt; you call and they come for you.

Hubby uses Fast Park and Relax, which is offsite and charges $6.50 per day. There are often coupons available; the parking is covered and the lot is secure. I trust it a LOT more than I do the parking at MCO iteself. As a local I see too many crime reports in the news. Their website is www.fastparkandrelax.com. He says the shuttle is very prompt; you call and they come for you.

This is just what I was looking for. We were worried about possible break in's or any crime. I called and this place is perfect for us! It's only about 5.50 a day, under our budget! Thanks so much Barb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter