Aries Diser !!! what do you do on your special day ?

Mine's tomorrow. I think I'm at that age where it is nothing big on the actual day, but Saturday we are going out to dinner.

graphic1.gif

:banana: :banana: :banana: party: :bday: party: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am in Brookhaven/Middletown area !!! OK now am lost.. Chester heights is which direction.. when I used towork as a mobile tech I know all this places now dmentia is setting in :)

I grew up in Edgemont went to Penncrest. Chester Height is next to Lima. Wawa Corporate is in Chester Heights. It is Garnet Valley School District.

I grew up in Edgemont went to Penncrest. Chester Height is next to Lima. Wawa Corporate is in Chester Heights. It is Garnet Valley School District.

aaahhh OK if ever you are in Riddle Memo Hosp... am usually there on days... not by choice but because of needs... :lmao:

OP I noticed the pic in your post say Aries starts 3/20 but that is incorrect.

Aries starts 3/21.

I am also an Aries and 3/21 is my b-day!

Aries starts 3/21.

:hug: I stand corrected... Thanks and belated happy party: :bday: for you too !!!

changing it now :wave:

Aries starts 3/21.

OK I just realized the mistake... it was from the E card that I got in the mail..... I did not make that... so I am just going to take the E-Card down... thanks a bunch!

aaahhh OK if ever you are in Riddle Memo Hosp... am usually there on days... not by choice but because of needs... :lmao:

My DD is trying to get a job in Riddle. She is Transfering to West Chester for Nursing next year.

My DD is trying to get a job in Riddle. She is Transfering to West Chester for Nursing next year.

did she get any answer.... had she tried ??? she can go to HR and they have a book there of whatever is opened and file the app. there and there. But am not sure if the rumor of "freeze hiring" is up since they are now merging with the main Line health group ! What is she looking for ? What about MLh's Lankenue hospital ???

She was thinking of admissions in the emergency room while she finishes nursing school. I have to ask her what she did. Interesting about the merger.

As you know Timmy, mine was today. Went out for fried lobster tail for lunch with steamers... dinner we went to Outback and had onion/salad/dessert... friday = no meat. Oh well. Tomorrow is Diego Live, and DD's first day at T-ball, went to buy the glove tonight. I liked that experience. So cute!:thumbsup2

As you know Timmy, mine was today. Went out for fried lobster tail for lunch with steamers... dinner we went to Outback and had onion/salad/dessert... friday = no meat. Oh well. Tomorrow is Diego Live, and DD's first day at T-ball, went to buy the glove tonight. I liked that experience. So cute!:thumbsup2

1008-001-177-1068.gif

Oh yes!! another celebrant !! So Are you a perfect ram ??? :rolleyes1

Mine is tomorrow (the 24th) and I will be 35!!!!!! :hippie:

I have no idea what we will be doing. DH keeps asking what I would like to do. Since it's my 35th, I feel he needs to do something to make it special. Whatever we do I WILL NOT COOK!!!!!! We might walk around downtown Chicago, head to the Disney store on Michigan Avenue and then to lunch at the Walnut Room in Marshall Field's. I think DH and I are planning to go to a movie after the kids go to bed.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Mine is tomorrow (the 24th) and I will be 35!!!!!! :hippie:

I have no idea what we will be doing. DH keeps asking what I would like to do. Since it's my 35th, I feel he needs to do something to make it special. Whatever we do I WILL NOT COOK!!!!!! We might walk around downtown Chicago, head to the Disney store on Michigan Avenue and then to lunch at the Walnut Room in Marshall Field's. I think DH and I are planning to go to a movie after the kids go to bed.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

1008-013-41-1057.gif

Mine's the 12th. Not really doing anything and I don't need a present because I got the best one this week. Wed. DS called to say he was back in the USA after 1 year in Iraq. I will be celebrating one week after my birthday in DW.
Oh and I am definetely an Aries
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter