Ariel's or PFF first?

Pamb

Pamacula
Since I have two DD 7 princess: and 5 princess: we will be doing both Ariel's for a meal and the PFF at least once. The two princesses we *must* meet are Aurora and Snow White . We will arrive Monday evening and our first day in the park will be MM on Tuesday. I was planning on doing PFF that same day then Ariel's the next day. That way if for some reason we don't meet the magic two we can go back to PFF another day.

I know none of you are opinionated :lmao: but would you please share what you would recommend.

Thanks

When I did Ariel's last year with my daughter, Snow White, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, and Ariel were the princesses we met there. When we've done PFF, we usually don't have the patience to wait in line to see a princess, but we do sit and listen to princess storytime, and do the coronation ceremony. You never know what princess is going to be at the meet and greet at PFF, but you are pretty much guaranteed to see the same ones each time at Ariel's.

I wouldn't waste a lot of time standing in line at PFF to meet princesses. When we went to PFF I told DD we would be seeing the princesses at lunch tomorrow and we just did the dance/coronation thing and the story telling.

Also, keep in mind that the princesses change while you are standing in the PFF line. You may stand in line because Snow white is there, but by the time you get up there she's on break and Belle is there. So, I would just tell the kids they will meet whatever princesses are at the Ariel lunch.

I would do Ariel's and hope against hope that those 2 were there. We've seen them 3 of our 4 times. :) Another thing you can do is ask the Heralds at PFF when a certain Princess will be telling her story, the kids all get to sit in front while she tells her story. We wanted to do that for DD8 last trip but Cinderella's story was too late for us, we had to leave before she got to do it.

I waited in line for PFF before the opened. When I was talking with the CM's that were "in charge" of the line, I was told that Cinderella, Snow White and Aurora are usually there first thing in the morning and then get changed out right before the storytime/coronation ceremony (so they can be in those events). So, if you do want to see Aurora/Snow White... I would be first in line at PFF. I was there during spring break, which was packed... we were there about 40 min before it opened and were first.

You could go to Ariel's and then if you don't see your "must see" princesses... go to PFF the next day?

Have funprincess: !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter