• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ariel's grotto lunch - when can you book?

Sophie_2003

DIS Veteran
How early do you need to reserve? I heard 60 days, does that seem right? Does it fill up as fast as the WDW character dining?

Thanks!

Yep 60 days prior to for reservations. I'm not sure if it fills up normally. The 2 times we've been were during the busiest times of year (Spring Break and a few days before Christmas). I'd make the reservation at the earliest day possible that way you don't forget to make them. HTH

steph

We are going in less than three weeks, and I've had to call and change our PS arrangements twice and it hasn't been a problem.

We are going in 3 weeks and I just made our reservations last week. I had no problem choosing what time we wanted.

Thanks. We have booked our airfare for November, no hotel yet. We'll do lunch on a Friday, guess we'll be ok!

I haven't had a problem just walking in :confused3

I guess if it were going to be a particularly busy day - like a holiday or during the Summer season, it would be handy.

(We only go on weekdays).

I think it really depends on the time, day, and part of the year. I know with BB it's unheard of to be able to get a walk-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter