Ariel at Norway

Fire14

Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.
I know no charcter is garenteed but what are my chances of Ariel being the greeter for Norway dinner?

Hi!.
We went last year and it was Belle. I was told it is usually Belle because he dress is too large to fit in between tables. :confused3: not sure if that's the truth....
Ariel is in the rotation though. We love eating here. We are going back next month....:yay:

When we were there in Feb, Belle was the greeter. As the PP said, I figured it was bc her dress was too big to fit between the tables.

ETA- Ariel was one of the ones who came to our table. Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora.

We went for dinner a few years ago and Ariel was one of the princesses who came to the tables.

we did breakfast there a few years ago and belle was at the photo spot when you enter but on that trip ariel wasn't in the rotation. we saw belle at the door, mary poppins, mulan, jasmine, and aurora...i think that's all of them. we actually have adrs for dinner there in 2 days and also hope to catch ariel. my granddaughter has reached the age of wanting autographs and she's managed to fill one autograph book and is now trying to get ones that are a little tougher at times to find in book two. last time i saw ariel it was in cinderella's castle.

In my case it's I want my "free" picture with ariel and the cool border. thank you for the replies and I'll just cross my toes and hope I get Ariel otherwise Belle is my 2nd favorite so i'll get over it and enjoy my picture. And yes I will take my picture with ariel no matter if it's at table or greeter.

Ariel was the greeter once when I went, but that was several years ago. As others have said, more recently it has been Belle. Ariel has been in the rotation when I've dined more recently.

Ariel is not the greeter princess anymore. If its not belle it will most likely be aurora. Sorry! And you arent able to request a princess for your free pic. But you can meet Ariel in the veranda.

As others said, it's usually Belle and if Belle isn't there, it's Aurora. Ariel was there both times I was walking around the tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter