Ares Travel cheapest price for tickets right now?

Just received my emailed vouchers from last minut travel club-about 20 hours after purchasing.

Cn I buy tickets for Last Minute Travel Club for dates in October? Or do I need to wait until the date is closer? Right now, the latest date I see is August 16th

I have used LMT several times without any issue...especially for hotels.

Did you sign in? I see my dates in November when I check.
So, I am signed in.....I must be missing something obvious....I can't find anywhere to change my dates. There is a drop down menu to select available dates and it only goes until the second week of August.....what am I doing wrong? lol

Any help would be appreciated!

So, I am signed in.....I must be missing something obvious....I can't find anywhere to change my dates. There is a drop down menu to select available dates and it only goes until the second week of August.....what am I doing wrong? lol

Any help would be appreciated!
Nevermind! I switched from Internet Explorer to Firefox and found a spot to pick my dates! :)

Ok, I picked my dates for LMTC in September and now Disneyland is not shown as a ticket option? I see it as an option for August. Help?!?!

Ok, I picked my dates for LMTC in September and now Disneyland is not shown as a ticket option? I see it as an option for August. Help?!?!
Make sure you are signed in and on the lmtclub website not just last minute travel. Also make sure you are entering Anaheim as your destination before you select dates and it should show up.

I just bought my tickets from lmtclub.com for $1037 (3 adults/2 kids: 2-Day Parkhoppers). Disney price: $1099. Now to see if they work next week. :earboy2:

This has been really helpful! I notice on the Disney site if I buy a 4 or 5 day ticket I get one Magic Morning, is that true if you buy 5 day tickets from resellers?

This has been really helpful! I notice on the Disney site if I buy a 4 or 5 day ticket I get one Magic Morning, is that true if you buy 5 day tickets from resellers?

Yes, you get a Magic Morning with tickets over three days.

And our lmtc vouchers worked easy as pie this week-took my phone straight to the gate, they scanned each bar code, took our picture, and handed us our paper tickets, all in about a minute for five people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter