Are you there today?

Jkpark

DIS Veteran
How hot is it? Packing tonight for the weekend. Any last minute advice?

From checking the weather it seems like it is going to cool down some next week, but I think the weekend still pretty warm.

I'm trying to debate if we need pants and sweaters for next week!

It's hot. The afternoons seem to be very hot, particularly if you are in the sun. In the shade doesn't feel as hot. But afternoons we find to be really hot (and I'm from a tropical humid climate so am used to the heat)

Murphy's Law for Travelers: If you bring a sweatshirt you probably won't need it but if you leave it at home you'll wish you had it.

We were there last week (temps in the 90s and humid). I was in shorts and tshirts all the time but my DS put on a sweatshirt one night while watching Fantasmic. That was it.

do you mean am I there mentally or physically?
Because mentally I am there but physically I am sitting in my recliner at home, lol

Minuet888 said:
do you mean am I there mentally or physically?
Because mentally I am there but physically I am sitting in my recliner at home, lol

Oh I love it! Took the words right out of me mouth!
Pretty much the same here just insert dining room chair for a recliner and I'm there. ;) No, really! :) :faint:

According to the accelerated app on my phone, it is currently 99 degrees and I saw 101 about forty minutes ago. I am back in my room cooling off before heading back to finally catch WOC. BOTH the local news and my app show mid 90's through Monday. It's way too hot for me but you should be used to it, being from Phoenix. I will say the park looks beautiful with such clear sunny skies!

Oh and don't forget to use moisturizer with an SPF minimum of 15, reapplying as necessary.
Sunglasses and wearing a hat is a good idea as well. And stay well hydrated.
The Enchanted Tiki Room is not only fantabulous for its famous tiki show, but for its wunderva A/C as well. :)

And most importantly have an awesome time!

It will probably be really hot and humid. Bring something to fan yourself with, sunscreen, a hat, some sanitizing wipes perhaps. Stay hydrated!

I'm not there now, but I was there Thurs through yesterday. It was hot - really hot - like, Orlando hot. But we connected through Phoenix both ways, and it was hotter there than in Anaheim! Lol!

Every day said the next day would be cooler... and it wasn't. It just did not want to let go of the 90* highs! In the afternoon, in the sun, it was VERY hot. The evenings were pleasant - and actually, we watched WoC from the wet zone on Monday night and I was shivering by the end.

Hope that helps!

My friends were there yesterday (and today) and they said it was pretty hot, but they didn't wait long in any lines. They had a blast yesterday!

We went this exact time last year and were surprised at how hot it was during the day! The night cooled off a bit but not enough to wear warmer clothes. I Defiantly think it's shorts and T-shirt weather. I don't think any of us put pants on the whole trip. We were hoping for mid to high 80's and got mid to high 90's! The sun just hits that black top and warms you up more then you think! We live in northern California and you think we would have known.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter