Are you sure this is our table?? *w/PICS* !COMPLETED!

loving your review!

i have one question... The broccoli slaw on the lighthouse sandwich... Is it sweet? Like cole slaw?

The sandwich sounds good, but I don't like sweet slaw!!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Hey there! It's not like cole slaw, its more like a spread. It is kind of sweet but definitely not similar to cole slaw in my opinion!

great reviews! We leave in 6 days wow I'm getting sooo excited about all the food. I wish we had booked ohana now.:sad1:

So our last night was going to be spent at MK and we were going to try to stay fro EMH until 3AM! (We made it until 2!) We had an early ADR at the Plaza where we both ordered the vegetarian sandwich. It was delicious and we both loved it! I couldn't decide between chips or french fries, so I did 1/2 and 1/2.

3573970047_a853226e91.jpg

~Overall, we both loved this meal and I always enjoy the Plaza. The atmosphere is great and its the perfect spot to step out and watch Wishes after your meal!

I just wanted to say how happy I was to find your dining reviews! :cheer2:

I stumbled on this site by accident today and I'm so glad I did. I love seeing Disney veggie options since I eat vegetarian 95% of the time (sometimes I do eat a little fish). I had no idea I could get tofu at the Aloha show. I'll have to put that on my to-do list for my next vacation.

Your pictures are awesome and I really enjoyed hearing about your trip.

And I would love a Pina Colava right now. I had one when I went to the Poly last month. :cloud9:

I just wanted to say how happy I was to find your dining reviews! :cheer2:

I stumbled on this site by accident today and I'm so glad I did. I love seeing Disney veggie options since I eat vegetarian 95% of the time (sometimes I do eat a little fish). I had no idea I could get tofu at the Aloha show. I'll have to put that on my to-do list for my next vacation.

Your pictures are awesome and I really enjoyed hearing about your trip.

And I would love a Pina Colava right now. I had one when I went to the Poly last month. :cloud9:

I'm glad you found it! Thanks for reading and for the nice comments :goodvibes. Also, the vegetarian meal is at Ohana, not the Aloha show. However I'm sure you could also get it there, too! I've been to Ohana again since this review and this time Chef TJ came out because for the first time everyone in my party was a veggie! He made us some different stuff and everything was amazing! DO NOT skip Ohana dinner!

WOW! this whole thread was SUPERB! I found your thread in your signature after I found your post saying you were 21 and obsessed with HSM. I was thinking to myself.. "WOW me too!!" LOL

anyway i really enjoyed reading your thread and viewing all the pictures! I really hope I get to go to Ohana's one day because the food looks amazing and I cant wait to try the Island sunset, Sunken Treasure AND that wonderful glowy drink.:cool1:

ALSO the pina colava!! What flavor is the lava stuff that makes it red? It looks sooo delicious!!:love:

WOW! this whole thread was SUPERB! I found your thread in your signature after I found your post saying you were 21 and obsessed with HSM. I was thinking to myself.. "WOW me too!!" LOL

anyway i really enjoyed reading your thread and viewing all the pictures! I really hope I get to go to Ohana's one day because the food looks amazing and I cant wait to try the Island sunset, Sunken Treasure AND that wonderful glowy drink.:cool1:

ALSO the pina colava!! What flavor is the lava stuff that makes it red? It looks sooo delicious!!:love:

Haha thanks! I am glad you liked it!! Yeah and I just turned 22 and I still love HSM and Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale although my current obsession is Demi Lovato LOL!!! Ohhh man I need to get a life!

I am pretty sure that it is raspberry in the pina colava and it is AMAZING! I'm going back in December and I can't wait!

Haha thanks! I am glad you liked it!! Yeah and I just turned 22 and I still love HSM and Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale although my current obsession is Demi Lovato LOL!!! Ohhh man I need to get a life!

I am pretty sure that it is raspberry in the pina colava and it is AMAZING! I'm going back in December and I can't wait!

Oh yah me too! HAHA I turn 22 on Wed. I LOVE everyone you mentioned AND selena gomez, miley cyrus, and vanessa hudgens. one of my fave things to do is look at their fansites so i can see what outfits they wear. they all dress soooo cute lol.

i should have gone to see demi lovato on her tour! =( but im def going to go see selena when she tours for her new album.

i really want to go on one of those disney star cruises! lol

woo i love raspberry!!

i am going in dec too! im going the 12-20. i wanted to post in your PTR thread but Ive only been to disney once (last may) so i didnt have any advice lol! i hope you and your mom have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter