are you serious?

I agree with you Darcy. I was just talking about said threads with a friend the other day. If you want to find someone who shares your love for Disney there are plenty of threads to develop a friendship or at least a conversation before you start posting that you are looking for single ladies to discreetly spend time with at the world.

now that IS creepy. I would have no problem with someone saying hey I'm going to be at WDW on these dates, anyone want to hang out.. but the discreetly part sounds weird

ummm does this mean we went on a date the day we met up at Glen Rock.. :lmao::rotfl2:pirate:

I didn't realize Pyrates went on dates.... I always pictured them as more of the shanghai'ing and pillaging types....

:confused3

Wait. There is an Orgy during October meet. That must have been in the fine print

"Dis Orgy"
That creepy NewTimes reporter would have a field day writing about that..

Wait. There is an Orgy during October meet. That must have been in the fine print

:lmao:

Sadly I will miss it...always read the fine print.... ;)

:rotfl: Lier... You are missing it because you have conflicting plans that weekend. The rumored Orgy has nothing to do with your not being there. ;)

what? why wasnt i notified of said orgy?

btw..sorry to hear about your kindle:)

Wow... Throw out an Orgy Joke, and suddenly everybody wants to know about the orgy. Maybe we should try to fit one into the meet weekend. ;)

:rotfl: Liar... You are missing it because you have conflicting plans that weekend. The rumored Orgy has nothing to do with your not being there. ;)
Wow... Throw out an Orgy Joke, and suddenly everybody wants to know about the orgy. Maybe we should try to fit one into the meet weekend. ;)

I am still sad I won't be there, it seems like a lot of people are gonna be there and I always love a good party....hey speaking of, you know you still have to plan the *cough* party *cough* with LaLa so there's the beginning of orgy....just a suggestion....

I am still sad I won't be there, it seems like a lot of people are gonna be there and I always love a good party....hey speaking of, you know you still have to plan the *cough* party *cough* with LaLa so there's the beginning of orgy....just a suggestion....

So is this the first annual DIS orgy? haha kidding

:lmao: I still don't know if i'll be able to attend the....party.... Or if I'll be wanted. And that's a discussion to be had with the official "planner"... Tara, as well as Lala.

i'm thinking maybe BigE could be involved too since he was planning on having people over for drinks, so might as well combine the festivities.

So is this the first annual DIS orgy? haha kidding

:rotfl2: I'm just loving how a thread that is titled "are you serious?" has now been hijacked into talking about the DIS orgy.
:rotfl:

:lmao: :rotfl2: I'm just loving how a thread that is titled "are you serious?" has now been hijacked into talking about the DIS orgy.
:rotfl:

OK ..it makes perfectly good sense to me, it is NOT ok to ask a stranger on a date, there are safety issues, but it is OK to ask a bunch of strangers to an orgy, after all... there is safety in numbers.. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1:pirate:

Remember the Pyrates favorite pick up lines...

Surrender The Booty pirate:

Prepare to be Boarded pirate:

OK ..it makes perfectly good sense to me, it is NOT ok to ask a stranger on a date, there are safety issues, but it is OK to ask a bunch of strangers to an orgy, after all... there is safety in numbers.. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1:pirate:

i have SO many pirate pickup lines, but id get banned if i posted them all...

Simple rule for going anywhere with someone you just met- Always stay in public areas.

Hmm. Well. Let's just not use my room. I'm pretty sure that an orgy will make me not get my security deposit back

Followed shortly thereafter by

"Thank you for riding the Pirate"

:lmao::lmao:

Hmm. Well. Let's just not use my room. I'm pretty sure that an orgy will make me not get my security deposit back

I'm thinking that maybe this would be an activity for a DVC Villa? More space.... and the in-room jacuzzi could be nice. ;)

1.Followed shortly thereafter by

"Thank you for riding the Pirate"

:lmao::lmao:

2.I'm thinking that maybe this would be an activity for a DVC Villa? More space.... and the in-room jacuzzi could be nice. ;)

1. and most want to ride again :thumbsup2pirate:
2. bad idea, there isn't a filter system strong enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter