Are you selling stuff on Ebay to pay for WDW Trip?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by MattMatts-Momma, Jun 19, 2006.

1. MattMatts-Momma

MattMatts-Momma 311 Miles from the Wilderness Lodge!!

I was just wondering if anyone else was selling stuff on Ebay to cover the cost of their trip? My goal is to sell enough stuff to cover our trip in September. I'm more than half way there!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

Yes. All of my ebay profits go into our Disney funds. I'm working on getting enough sales to pay for my parents to go to WDW with us in 2007.

4. Ratpack

Ratpack WL VET DVC Gold

We usually sell some things on Ebay for Disney "fun money", but I am getting ready to really start selling some things...since I tried to deliver mail to my own mailbox using the side of my van! :sad2: Now, I must earn my van back..before our Disney trip. Anyone need to buy 1/2 of my house's junk???? :rolleyes:

5. rflorek

rflorek DIS Veteran

Everything I make on eBay gets transferred to an ING account named Disney to save for my trips. It's a great way to clean out the house & pay for a trip!

6. formernyer

formernyer DIS Veteran

Sort of, I guess. eBay most definitely pays for my trips, but it also pays for my mortgage, my utilities, my food, my gas, etc. etc. etc. :lmao:

7. Harvest02

Harvest02 DIS Veteran

I did sell stuff on e-bay for our trip just a few weeks ago. Saved for a year, and over $500 of the money came from stuff I sold on e-bay. I am planning another trip with our family in June 2008(much to my husbands dismay. He is not a huge Disney fan). Anyway, have plenty of time to sell stuff and hope to make even more this time!

8. MattMatts-Momma

MattMatts-Momma 311 Miles from the Wilderness Lodge!!

That's awesome, I'd like to get to that point some day!!

9. THEDISFANS

THEDISFANS Mouseketeer

Ebay has helped pay for all of our disney trips. and dvc payments. Selling Watkins has helped a great deal also.

10. christianweecare

christianweecare DIS Veteran

Not being an ebay-er, what kind of things do you sell? :confused3