Are You Seeing an Increase in Bardledoo? Sure am! July 2011 *Updated 10/9 pg. 9*

Yum, EOS is so yummy! I understand about the tomatoes though, I hate them too and always have to ask for everything without them!:laughing:

Great update! ~

Aw come on Disney,GET MORE YANKEES STUFF. There's more Yankees fans down there than you think! (;

I've never ate at Earl of Sandwich. I should try it next time since I hear many people go there and love it. :-)

Thanks! Hahaha

You really need to eat there! It's sooooooooooo good

Great update:thumbsup2.I hate tomatoes too and I hate when they sometimes mess up my food.I've never ate at Earl of Sandwich but since I'm going to W.D.W in September i should try it,and make sure i dont get tomatoes on my sandwich:rotfl2:.

Thank you :-)
Oh, you'd be surprised at how many times my food has gotten messed up/I didn't like it :p
You should try it there! It's probably the main reason we go to DTD, since it's normally so far out of our way

great update :goodvibes
im the same way with tomatoes, i cant stand them :P

Haha, it's weird- I like ketchup and I'll occasionally eat sauce, but I just don't like tomatoes!

Hi Sara, joining in! You know I love Chick-Fil-A! ;) The room at CBR looks awesome. The Nemo theme is too cute-gotta love Finding Nemo.

And Earl of Sandwich...YUM. I could go for one of those sandwiches right now!

Hey Sarah! Chick-Fil-A is the best :-)
I really liked the Nemo thing, and they didn't blow it over the top, it was nice and simple

I'm with you! I wish we had an EOS nearby

DAY 1

Mom and J took off for the boat to take them to the other side of DTD, while my dad, Joe, and I went shopping.

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

We went inside there, but since we had just eaten dinner, nobody was hungry. It did smell delicious though!

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01582.jpg

DSC01583.jpg

Darn sun making everything so bright! It wasn't until later that I figured out how to change the brightness level on my camera, so I swear, the pictures get better :P

The new LEGO stuff that we've never seen before were really cool
DSC01584.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

We ended up not buying anything, because nothing really struck out that we wanted, and it was only our first day there.

So after walking through all of the stores, we sat down here
DSC01588.jpg

and relaxed. Music was playing, and a little party/DJ session was going to be starting in a bit.

Joe and my dad left me there to run off to the bathroom, and two seconds later my mom and J walked up to me....

with AP's in hand
DSC01589.jpg

My mom told me how they went to DQ, and she asked the lady if she could get her tickets early and change them to AP's. The lady said they could do that, and (it took a bit) but they got the Annual Passes... which meant we could go to a park that very night! And where else to go on the first day besides Magic Kingdom?

Dad and Joe came back, we shared the AP news with them, and then we left DTD
DSC01591.jpg

It didn't take long to get back to CBR, where we took a quick break and then started towards the bus stop to catch a ride to MK
DSC01592.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

What would the first ride of our trip be?

WOOT, DTD! I've been waiting to see where you went after my constant asking on the WOYM. I'll just have to wait and see if you went to the places I said you should check out :teeth:

I'm just going to ignore the Yankees stuff and go right to Earl of Sandwich (YUM!) I really must try that place out. It looks REALLY good. :goodvibes I totally agree about tomatoes, bleh! I cannot stand them, but usually if it's mixed in with a sandwich, I don't mind, because I can never really taste it, but by themselves... out the window they go.

I didn't even notice that it was the Genie controlling the water play area, huh. I must look for that next time.. or maybe it wasn't the one I was near :confused3 Well, whatever hahaha Hope you get those APs early :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Oh wow, you posted another update, right as I was commenting... I'm behind :sad2:

YAY! You went inside Ghirardelli! So happy... though you didn't go into the other side I see. That's where the free samples are and they are SOOOOO GOOOODDD! Even after a huge meal, I'm sure those would be appetizing... or another word like that LOL

:thumbsup2 for checking out the stage as well. I just have to promote that, since I performed on it and watched as people just walked right by. I've seen some really interesting performances on there after mine :-)

WOOT, you got APs! Lucky you! I love how those new tickets look, very nice ;) And what a great way to start but to go to the most magical place on Earth, the Magic Kingdom! :D

Oh my gosh the smell of Ghiradelli's always makes my mouth water. That place is like heaven! :cloud9: Lol

And that is so awesome you got AP's! That must have been so exciting getting them and being able to go to the parks whenever you wanted.

Wow, I just found this today and it's already on page 4! Glad you started your TR, though, looking forward to hearing all about your trip. I love CBR, stayed there a few times but only in Martinique and Jamaica. It's really pretty there.

WOOT, DTD! I've been waiting to see where you went after my constant asking on the WOYM. I'll just have to wait and see if you went to the places I said you should check out :teeth:

I'm just going to ignore the Yankees stuff and go right to Earl of Sandwich (YUM!) I really must try that place out. It looks REALLY good. :goodvibes I totally agree about tomatoes, bleh! I cannot stand them, but usually if it's mixed in with a sandwich, I don't mind, because I can never really taste it, but by themselves... out the window they go.

I didn't even notice that it was the Genie controlling the water play area, huh. I must look for that next time.. or maybe it wasn't the one I was near :confused3 Well, whatever hahaha Hope you get those APs early :thumbsup2

Yeah EOS is good :p

Oh wow, you posted another update, right as I was commenting... I'm behind :sad2:

YAY! You went inside Ghirardelli! So happy... though you didn't go into the other side I see. That's where the free samples are and they are SOOOOO GOOOODDD! Even after a huge meal, I'm sure those would be appetizing... or another word like that LOL

:thumbsup2 for checking out the stage as well. I just have to promote that, since I performed on it and watched as people just walked right by. I've seen some really interesting performances on there after mine :-)

WOOT, you got APs! Lucky you! I love how those new tickets look, very nice ;) And what a great way to start but to go to the most magical place on Earth, the Magic Kingdom! :D

It was too busy over there, and I wasn't hungry anyways. Oh, we just go to the stage to sit down in the shade hahahahahahah.

Oh my gosh the smell of Ghiradelli's always makes my mouth water. That place is like heaven! :cloud9: Lol

And that is so awesome you got AP's! That must have been so exciting getting them and being able to go to the parks whenever you wanted.

Hahah :-)

Oh yeah, I love having Annual Passes!

Wow, I just found this today and it's already on page 4! Glad you started your TR, though, looking forward to hearing all about your trip. I love CBR, stayed there a few times but only in Martinique and Jamaica. It's really pretty there.

Yay you're here :-)
CBR is really pretty, I love it there

Gotta love having APs. I'm hoping to have one again for next spring!

Alright....I am in! I know I'm late, but I caught up with everything! I always enjoy DTD and the World of Disney. It has so much stuff to look at.....but shopping is something I do enjoy. :-) your room looks nice, and it has a cute bedspread. Great update(s)!

Great updates:)

I love the room and location...I stayed one time at CBR and enjoyed it!

I promised myself that I would try Earl of Sandwich either on my February or June trip...sadly didn't make it there either time. Your pictures of the sandwiches look so yummy:) That is on my must do list when I return (probably not until 2013:()!

Yay for getting the AP and tickets early. I love how you headed right to MK...great idea:)

Yay for getting APs! I'll be getting mine Thursday. :cool1: (Can't get them Wednesday because we got free dining and we had to buy 2 day tickets and you have to use them at least once to get the money taken off of the cost of the AP.)

Great updates! I'm glad the weather was nice for you, sometimes rain isn't so bad when its so hot out! I have to agree with you on the tomatoes, I don't mind them alone...but DO NOT put one on my sandwich, it makes them soggy and I hate soggy food! I love wandering around DTD and will have to try the Earl of Sandwich, looks good! I can not wait to hear what your first ride was at MK.

Gotta love having APs. I'm hoping to have one again for next spring!

That's awesome, I hope you get it :-)

Alright....I am in! I know I'm late, but I caught up with everything! I always enjoy DTD and the World of Disney. It has so much stuff to look at.....but shopping is something I do enjoy. :-) your room looks nice, and it has a cute bedspread. Great update(s)!

Hey Hannah! I do love shopping hehe. Thanks

Great updates:)

I love the room and location...I stayed one time at CBR and enjoyed it!

I promised myself that I would try Earl of Sandwich either on my February or June trip...sadly didn't make it there either time. Your pictures of the sandwiches look so yummy:) That is on my must do list when I return (probably not until 2013:()!

Yay for getting the AP and tickets early. I love how you headed right to MK...great idea:)

Thank you!

You've really got to try it there, honestly if it weren't for EOS we would hardly ever be going to DTD :p

Yay for getting APs! I'll be getting mine Thursday. :cool1: (Can't get them Wednesday because we got free dining and we had to buy 2 day tickets and you have to use them at least once to get the money taken off of the cost of the AP.)

That's so cool you're getting AP's! Annual Passes just mean more trips haha :-)

Great updates! I'm glad the weather was nice for you, sometimes rain isn't so bad when its so hot out! I have to agree with you on the tomatoes, I don't mind them alone...but DO NOT put one on my sandwich, it makes them soggy and I hate soggy food! I love wandering around DTD and will have to try the Earl of Sandwich, looks good! I can not wait to hear what your first ride was at MK.

Thanks :-) Hahaha, it seems like a lot of people don't like tomatoes on their sandwiches!

Joining in~ :cheer2:read about your trip!excited!

Welcome! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter