• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are You Seeing an Increase in Bardledoo? Sure am! July 2011 *Updated 10/9 pg. 9*

Wow, you just get even luckier! I don't think I've ever seen anyone get their room upgraded that many times. :sad2: Hahahaha Love the view, very pretty! Were you allowed to use the patio area or was that for certain rooms? :-) I also love the little Nemo characters found in the bed comforter. Always love the little Disney magic, Disney adds to their resorts :thumbsup2

The pool looks really cool! I'm surprised you weren't in any way intrigued by it to go in. But I guess swimming isn't for everyone :/ Love the refillable mugs at Disney! I don't remember seeing the new ones in black though, that's cool.

Lucky you for getting APs! :-) Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Hi there! Joining in. CBR looks so beautiful. I love the Finding Nemo comforters, so cute!

Awesome update,Sara!

Your room is gorgeous! I'd love to stay at Caribbean Beach someday.

Can't wait to read the next update! :teeth:

Thanks!

I liked it there, even though it's really big :p

Wow, you just get even luckier! I don't think I've ever seen anyone get their room upgraded that many times. :sad2: Hahahaha Love the view, very pretty! Were you allowed to use the patio area or was that for certain rooms? :-) I also love the little Nemo characters found in the bed comforter. Always love the little Disney magic, Disney adds to their resorts :thumbsup2

The pool looks really cool! I'm surprised you weren't in any way intrigued by it to go in. But I guess swimming isn't for everyone :/ Love the refillable mugs at Disney! I don't remember seeing the new ones in black though, that's cool.

Lucky you for getting APs! :-) Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Yep, but I'm pretty sure it was mainly used for people to smoke haha. I liked the Nemo themed rooms, it was cute!

It did look nice, but the Poly's looks nicer :p I liked the bucket full of water that fell on people near the pirate ship at CBR, that was pretty cool.

I'm joining too!popcorn::Sorry I'm alittle late but caught up and cant wait for more:):):)

The resort pictures are very nice! Finding Nemo is one of my favorite Disney movies, your room was so cute. I can't wait to hear more about your vacation and see pictures. Was the weather good while you were there? Too hot, any rain...or just right?!?!

The resort pictures are very nice! Finding Nemo is one of my favorite Disney movies, your room was so cute. I can't wait to hear more about your vacation and see pictures. Was the weather good while you were there? Too hot, any rain...or just right?!?!

Thank you :-) The weather was awesome, it got too hot a few days, but all-in-all it wasn't that bad. It rained like once or twice, but we never had to buy rain ponchos because the rain never lasted that long

DAY 1

After relaxing in our room for a bit after the pool, we got ready and changed and went to the bus stop (which was very nearby) Trinidad North (I thought it was cool to be there, since a girl in my grade that I know is from Trinidad) to catch a bus to Downtown Disney. Unfortunately, it was a pretty long wait, but the bus finally came.

DSC01558.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

And a bus ride over, which always takes forever to get to DTD, we were there
DSC01560.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

First, we headed to Guest Services, since my Mom read that you could get your tickets early there (which we needed to do, since our tickets were attached to our Poly package, and we wouldn't be going there until Wednesday and it was only Monday.) and then we wanted to upgrade them to Annual Passes.
DSC01563.jpg

We waited in a pretty short line, but Joe and J wanted to look in the sports store right next to Guest Services, so I went with them.

They didn't have much Yankee stuff... which is unusual.
DSC01564.jpg

And such a coincidence, the Yankee stuff was right next to the Boston stuff. Which, there was even less of... which was also surprising.

*Random thought here- I tried to keep an estimated track of which baseball clothing I saw the most of. It ended up being that I saw Yankee and Boston stuff the most, but (not including my own family's hats and clothing items) there were definitely more Yankee hats and shirts around. For every Boston thing I saw, two Yankee items would show up after it. I found this interesting.*

Moving on...
When we got back to see my mom, she told us that we COULD get our tickets early and that we COULD exchange them for APs here and today. BUT, it needed to be done at Disney Quest, since they had the printer. Only problem? DQ was at the total opposite side of DTD. We decided to eat first since we were already down by our favorite place to eat.

DSC01565.jpg

There was hardly a line, so it didn't take long to get food. But there was no place to sit inside, so we had to eat outside. Which wasn't so bad, it felt nice out.

DSC01567.jpg

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01569.jpg

DSC01570.jpg

I LOVE the Italian Sandwich... but... I had tomatoes on mine. I guess my Mom didn't hear me when I asked for no tomatoes, it's not her fault, but ehhhhhhh gross I hate tomatoes so much. I picked them off and my dad ate them, but because I'm me I was all grossed out even after the tomatoes were gone. I still enjoyed my sandwich, but those tomatoes ruined my experience ): Oh well

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9388.jpg

DSC01566.jpg

I liked how Genie was controlling the water play area down below him. The water would jump up from different places and there were tons of kids playing in it. It's a nice way for them to cool off, but those kids got SOAKED.

After dinner we decided to split up. I wanted to look around the stores, and didn't want to ride the boat to the other side of DTD, neither did Joe. So my dad stayed at the Market Place with us, while J and my mom went to Disney Quest to get out AP's.

Where would Joe, Dad, and I start off first? And would my Mom and J be able to get AP's as easy as we thought?

Great update! ~

Aw come on Disney,GET MORE YANKEES STUFF. There's more Yankees fans down there than you think! (;

I've never ate at Earl of Sandwich. I should try it next time since I hear many people go there and love it. :-)

Great update:thumbsup2.I hate tomatoes too and I hate when they sometimes mess up my food.I've never ate at Earl of Sandwich but since I'm going to W.D.W in September i should try it,and make sure i dont get tomatoes on my sandwich:rotfl2:.

Hi Sara, joining in! You know I love Chick-Fil-A! ;) The room at CBR looks awesome. The Nemo theme is too cute-gotta love Finding Nemo.

And Earl of Sandwich...YUM. I could go for one of those sandwiches right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter