• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are You on Hold too........

lorimay

Strolling along...
Called in right at 8am......... 30 minutes later still holding.

Anyone else?

yep. a bit later as I didn't get to phone until 6:03MT. I am not super sure I'll wind up cruising but can't pass up opening day pricing. I only have an hour left to wait before heading to jury duty.

yep. a bit later as I didn't get to phone until 6:03MT. I am not super sure I'll wind up cruising but can't pass up opening day pricing. I only have an hour left to wait before heading to jury duty.

Good Luck with Jury Duty.
I have never held this long before when I have dialed in at 8. Crazy

I called right at 8AM EST (5AM here) and just finished my booking.

60 min start to finish here. Shocked by price but it is booked. will post in opening day thread.

I called right at 8 am and got through at 8:41. The CM helping me said she had one person before me, so the previous person took 41 minutes to get there reservation finalized.

Mine took 6.

She said 200 on hold when I hung up with her.

Just hung up 1 hour total.....
It took 5 minutes for me.
Booked the Panama Canal, he said it was very popular, he had already made several reservations for it.

Just hung up 1 hour total.....
It took 5 minutes for me.
Booked the Panama Canal, he said it was very popular, he had already made several reservations for it.
We also booked the Panama Canal Cruise it was nice holding with you and see you in 2019.

I was on hold for 1 hour 40 minutes; longest wait time ever for me personally. Good luck to my fellow holders.

Last edited:
If I wasnt booking a panama canal, spring break or president's weekend...............I think I would call later in the day when the hold times were lower.

I didn't get on the phone until 8:03 am (5:03 am my time) and was still holding at 5:45 so I had to hang up and get in the shower. Then I got back on the phone at 6:00 am and finished booking at 7:00 am (after carrying the phone around with me for 50 minutes while I was getting ready, LOL). Mine took less than 10 minutes (moved one placeholder and priced out one other cruise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter