Are You On Dis Boards When You Are On Vmk?

Are you on dis boards when you are on vmk?

• yes

• no

• sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sometimes.. (it depends on whether or not my computer is acting up..)

Yea, sometimes I'm on VMK while on here, and sometimes I just go on the boards. Haven't been on in a while, what with KH2 coming out and KH1 to get all the stuff again..

I am always on Disboards when I am on VMK. It keeps me informed with VMK so while I like wait in line or something I come and surf the boards.

Oh yea! DIS boards are always up when I'm playing. I'm waiting in a staff game line and like to post on here to make time go by!

you are most like me because when i am in line for a host game i come here on disboards and post! :thumbsup2 right now i am rolling on the ground laughing! :rotfl:

I have to say, whenever VMK is loading or i'm waiting to go into a room I always have DisBoards open!! It's insane I have to say, but I can never go on VMK without DisBoards! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :goodvibes :lmao: :wave: :yay: :wave2: :woohoo: :cheer2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes2

I'm always on DisBoards and VMK at the same time. That way if someone offers me a trade and says it is beta or something like that, I can look it up to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter