Are you obsessed...?

meggiebeth

WDW, DLR & DLP enthusiast
Hello there...!:)

I'm Megan and I just wanted to get some opinions on whether anyone else finds themselves thinking about WDW all the time!

Since going in august last year, I've been missing it like crazy. I beg my parents to go back, talk about Disney all the time, and listen to WDW music soundtracks to pass the time till I return.

I even have a pot that I get as much money as I can each week to put in. (My parents contribute.) My hope is that it will go towards WDW, maybe the deluxe dining plan.

I feel a bit pathetic when my parents say I am obsessed with Disney. I know lots of adults on the DISboards are, but what about you fellow teens? What are your experiences of missing Disney, loving it and driving people nuts by talking about it all the time?!

I would love to hear some opinions.;)

I am in the same boat as you! I am constantly looking at Disney Parks. I am not aloud to talk to anyone about Disney, it drives me nuts sometimes and sometimes I don't talk because I have nothing to talk about but Disney LOL:rotfl: My last trip to Disneyworld was 2009 and Disneyland 2010 so I miss it very much. Thank goodness I am going next year. Most of the time Youtube is used for Disney. I always am on the Disney College Program Facebook page and am super excited to apply. I think there are actually many kids who love Disney but are too cool to show it. Of course I don't know anyone in real life who is a Disney geek as I but that is why I love this website, it let's me know I am not the only one!
:earsboy:

I am totally obsessed with Disney!!! I watch dsiney movies in my free time whenever I have the chance and my IPOD is full of Disney music!!! I also plan my nxt trip after I come back from one!!!:)

Let's put it this way...
I live in New Hampshire.. It's a 3 and a 1/2 hour plane ride to Walt Disney World in Florida.. I've been to Disney 16 times, 17 in october, and 18 in February.. I'm 17 years old.. Yes I'm obsessed ;)

I am totally obsessed. I can never get Disney off my mind. My phone is filled with Disney music and I drive everyone crazy talking about Disney.

Definitely. Let me put it this way: I've never been there, but have done so much research and planned and re-planned the trip that isn't to be so many times, I seem to know more about the parks than friends of mine who have been there several times.

Orreed said:
I am in the same boat as you! I am constantly looking at Disney Parks. I am not aloud to talk to anyone about Disney, it drives me nuts sometimes and sometimes I don't talk because I have nothing to talk about but Disney LOL:rotfl: My last trip to Disneyworld was 2009 and Disneyland 2010 so I miss it very much. Thank goodness I am going next year. Most of the time Youtube is used for Disney. I always am on the Disney College Program Facebook page and am super excited to apply. I think there are actually many kids who love Disney but are too cool to show it. Of course I don't know anyone in real life who is a Disney geek as I but that is why I love this website, it let's me know I am not the only one!
:earsboy:

Thank goodness! I have found someone that really just loves to talk about Disney! I thought I was the only one who loved it as much as I do. Have fun on your well deserved trip! Three whole years... I couldn't last that long;)

ke3d98 said:
I am totally obsessed with Disney!!! I watch dsiney movies in my free time whenever I have the chance and my IPOD is full of Disney music!!! I also plan my nxt trip after I come back from one!!!:)

Me too! I have a whole collection of Disney movies. Cinderella is being rereleased in a few days! I can't wait to get it! So when are you next heading to WDW?!

KingdomKeepersFinn said:
Let's put it this way...
I live in New Hampshire.. It's a 3 and a 1/2 hour plane ride to Walt Disney World in Florida.. I've been to Disney 16 times, 17 in october, and 18 in February.. I'm 17 years old.. Yes I'm obsessed ;)

I envy you... So... SO... much! Firstly because you live in New Hampshire... I have heard it is beautiful! And Hampshire isn't far from where I live! (It is a county in england) also I envy you because you're so darn close to Orlando and 16 times?!?!?! I could only dream of that.

dduck5 said:
I am totally obsessed. I can never get Disney off my mind. My phone is filled with Disney music and I drive everyone crazy talking about Disney.

Disney, or Disney parks, or just disney full stop? ;) I just can't get the thought of WDW out of my head... Disney movies tide me over!

abbyreads said:
Definitely. Let me put it this way: I've never been there, but have done so much research and planned and re-planned the trip that isn't to be so many times, I seem to know more about the parks than friends of mine who have been there several times.

But you're going, right?! Can't wait to hear about this trip once you return. (If you're going lol.) Research is fun! I <3 it! Drives my parents crazy though ;)

I for one am just as obsessed as you. I live in Birmingham, AL. It's about a 10 hour drive. I have been close to 20, probably 23, times and I am only 16.

For me it's not about how many times you go, or where you stay, it's the magic of Disney at home and in the parks that keeps me hooked on it. Everything just seems magical (especially in the parks).

Disney music on my phone as well! Love it!

I'm obsessed! I have gone to Disney more than 15 times(I'm 15) I know everything about the parks. My dream is to go to every disney park in the world.

I'm obsessed...shhhhh. I love Disney! I love it so much, it is my ultimate favorite vacation! I wait for it every year. I am also obsessed with Stitch. I have collections of Disney everything, vinylmations and pins. Don't worry about being called obsessed with Disney, i take it as a compliment! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8100C5CCFA2AA635&feature=mh_lolz

I made this playlist by combinging a whole lot of playlists and regular songs! I listen to it all the time and it really gets me in the mood, but kinda depressing! Hahaha :rotfl: I'm scared that if I do do the CP, it will take all the "magic" out of Disney!:confused3 But yeah, I REALLY want to be an Imagineer! And I think the CP would really help out with that! I want to be an engineer and do something Disney so it would be the perfect mix!:thumbsup2 Anyone done the CP program or anything or experienced it? And by the way, does anyone else not tell their friends their totally Disney crazy? Haha, cause I usually don't!:lmao: Does anyone else also have any other playlists like the park music or anything that won't get a virus on my computer? Or on youtube? Thanks!:goodvibes And I know kinda random but does anyone have the DISNEY Dooney and Burke wristlet or bag? I want one but want some reviews on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter