Are you obsessed by Disney and been bitten by the bug?

dogdangling

Mouseketeer
Hi

I think I'm getting slightly obsessed by Disney and things related to the company (being a member of this board for starters), I'm a 33 year old male and live in the UK.

I have been to Disneyland Paris twice in 2001 and 2010 and wasn't really affected and wouldn't say I was bitten by the bug at this point. In April 2013 I went to Wdw for the first time and I think I had that Pete moment when I realised that WDW was for me and the amount of detail and attractions to do really caught my interest. From there I started to go to the cinema to she the movies like big hero 6 and then had another trip to WDW in May 15.

Now at home I constantly find myself surfing the net for Disney deals, theme park news like HS expansion news and speaking to like minded folks (dis boards). I've even become a bit of an expert to my friends and have given advice to them on Fp+ and ADR.

Anyone else feel that it's taking over or have your husband or wife commented on how much time you spend researching Disney?

I'm evening considering getting an annual pass for Disneyland Paris (I live In the UK) and would plan on 3-4 trips a year (summer, Haloween party and Xmas)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter