Are you just back from an October Cruise?

ewerstruly

DIS Veteran
Are you just back from an October 2010 cruise? Please tell me everything (smile). Specifically, were there Halloween festivities/activities???

THere were no Halloween activities aboard the Wonder Oct. 14-17. However, pirate night was very festive and there were some great costumes! I loved and enjoyed every minute of the cruise, and the weather was great!

We were on the Wonder from Oct 21 - 24 and they had a trick or treat trail one afternoon for the kids who had costumes.

Also they had an adult costume party at Wavebands one night.

We didn't bring costumes and weren't travelling with any kids, so I'm not sure of the details of either activity.

Also the non-alcoholic drink of the day was called the Flying Broom or something like that. I didn't order it so I'm not exactly sure what was in it.

I just came back a few days ago from a 7-night Western on the Magic, and there was nothing for Halloween.

I was on the same cruise with Wailea, and there were no Halloween festivities. However, I know there are some planned beginning this week.

We just came back from oct 17-21 and they had trick or treat with mickey for the kids and an adult costume party. Lots of fun! plus a party after trick or treat on deck 9!!!

We were on the Wonder from Oct 21 - 24 and they had a trick or treat trail one afternoon for the kids who had costumes.

Was the Trick or Treat held at appx. the 4 PM hour? (that's what they have done in the past we are just trying to see if they are still following that pattern)

THANKS! :goodvibes

We are just back from the Wonder and the Trick or Treating was from 4p-5p. The map (9 stations for candy) was left in the cabin along with a bag for the candy. Afterwards the kids met at the Goofy Pool for a Halloween dance party. It was fun to watch and the kids loved it. There was a conga line up and around deck 10. We were docked in Nassau between 2 Carnival ships. There seemed to be nothing going on there and the kids were waving and the cm leading the line was saying bet the people on Carnival wished they were on the 'Fun' ship. We missed the adult Halloween costume contest; too pooped to stay up for that. The characters were dressed up, too. Chip and Dale were a cop and a robber. Minnie was a witch. Can't remember the rest.

We are just back from the Wonder and the Trick or Treating was from 4p-5p. The map (9 stations for candy) was left in the cabin along with a bag for the candy. Afterwards the kids met at the Goofy Pool for a Halloween dance party. It was fun to watch and the kids loved it. There was a conga line up and around deck 10. We were docked in Nassau between 2 Carnival ships. There seemed to be nothing going on there and the kids were waving and the cm leading the line was saying bet the people on Carnival wished they were on the 'Fun' ship. We missed the adult Halloween costume contest; too pooped to stay up for that. The characters were dressed up, too. Chip and Dale were a cop and a robber. Minnie was a witch. Can't remember the rest.

Thanks so much!!! That helps a lot! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter