Are you going to WDW in 2014? Let's plan!

There's a very distinct possibility that I'll be visiting home next year.:yay:

Either March/April or October/November, haven't quite decided yet!

We're going :drive:

2nd July till 16th July!!

Not booked yet but it has to be those dates because of OB's exams!

We're hoping CSR with DDP when they release it at the end of the month :goodvibes

We will be going in September 2014! Cannot wait as was supposed to go back this September although a change in circumstances meant having to push it back a year unless we were to go but be penny pinching...and you can't do that in WDW!!! :D

We can't wait to get booked for next year! Just waiting to see if WDW are going to offer the free dining! We are looking to go end of September 2014 for 21nights...thinking of doing a 5 nights on the disney cruise. Anyone else done one of their stay and cruise packages? Just wondering how much more expensive it is as you need to call for prices and I want to hang off until they release some offers.:)

I've booked!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there 4th - 18th March 2014 staying off-site.
I'm so excited I could burst! I didn't think I'd get the chance to go back for years and years.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

woohoo lucky you.
I so want to book but hoping for a few offers. I know theres some expected at the end of the month. So waiting patiently :cool2:

We are also looking at May 2014 for 14 nights factoring in the week of half term :-) Will be looking at free dining deals as we did miss it last time

Yes hopefully August 2014! I'm so excited for the 25th of this month to get here when they'll hopefully release free dining so I can book :D

We are going 26th October to 9th November! We hope to be able to catch MNSSHP, MVMCP and Osborne lights - I don't want much do I!! :rotfl:

We are booked with VH (got a great deal ;)) to stay at Clarion Inn LBV :goodvibes If the free dining comes out we may upgrade if the price is right to stay at CBR or OKW, but the price would have to be amazing to do that I should think! :wizard:

Claire :)

We are going 26th October to 9th November! We hope to be able to catch MNSSHP, MVMCP and Osborne lights - I don't want much do I!! :rotfl:

We are booked with VH (got a great deal ;)) to stay at Clarion Inn LBV :goodvibes If the free dining comes out we may upgrade if the price is right to stay at CBR or OKW, but the price would have to be amazing to do that I should think! :wizard:

Claire :)

Those are pretty much the dates we are wanting to go! :)

14 nights for us around the end of May start of June 2014. Just waiting on any flight and hotel deals. We always stay on site. Last 2 visits we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and will probably be looking to return unless there is a great deal on another deluxe.

Lucys dad said:
14 nights for us around the end of May start of June 2014. Just waiting on any flight and hotel deals. We always stay on site. Last 2 visits we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and will probably be looking to return unless there is a great deal on another deluxe.

We are at WLV at the moment and tbh I wish our next week was. Booked BLT for our last week but it so peaceful and quiet her we dont want to move. Nevermind. I love my home resort and hoping just me and DB can return this time next year. A lovely time to come weather and crowd wise.

We are also waiting for pretty much the exact same dates!
Hoping we will also know where we will be living lol

Our last several visits ( for work/school reasons) have always been at the start of October. How do the crowds compare at the end of May start of June ?

I went years ago the first 2 weeks of July and found it far to crowded ? I hope May early June are fine, or similar to early October.

We are at WLV at the moment and tbh I wish our next week was. Booked BLT for our last week but it so peaceful and quiet her we dont want to move. Nevermind. I love my home resort and hoping just me and DB can return this time next year. A lovely time to come weather and crowd wise.

We loved WL, have stayed at a few resorts over the years but we seem to have agreed this is the one for us. We spend most of our 'pool time' at the WLV pool rather than the main pool. Lovely spot and so peaceful.

At least you wont have far to travel to BLT :)

Our last several visits ( for work/school reasons) have always been at the start of October. How do the crowds compare at the end of May start of June ?

I went years ago the first 2 weeks of July and found it far to crowded ? I hope May early June are fine, or similar to early October.

You know what that's also what we are hoping, we always go mid September into October as we love that time of year!!
Our twins would like us to go in may though as its there birthday and we always end up going for my oldests as its in October lol they are getting a little miffed

I need to check easter next year but decided today we are going april end into may next year. Just the two of us. Rather be april as our TIW card apparently lasts 13 months???? Hmm will hv to look into this

I need to check easter next year but decided today we are going april end into may next year. Just the two of us. Rather be april as our TIW card apparently lasts 13 months???? Hmm will hv to look into this

I checked Easter when we got home and it is late next year. The last 2 full weeks will DVC points will be a premier season.

Late Easter makes May busier we have found.

As for TIW it used to be 13 months to the end of the month as standard - ie bought in April it would expire 31 May the next year. Now per the website and leaflet it is valid for 12 months and our card was issued for 12 months. Some people are lucky and get longer but there are not really any grounds you can argue on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter