• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you going to WDW in 2014? Let's plan!

We're hoping so too...fingers crossed anyway! I know my little Princess will only have just turned 2, but I don't think I can wait much longer to take her to my happy place! :lovestruc So, we're looking at May 2014, more than likely staying either at All Star Sports or at the new Art of Animation suites, just depends what prices we can get etc.

Either way, we'll be back - and I can't wait! I'll count the pay packets until then :rotfl:

I also joined on the "going in 2013" because I'm not sure if we will do '13 or '14. We said we would go every 2 years and the last time we went was Sept 2011. But DD says we should wait 2 FULL years...;) So if I go with that then we will have to wait til Feb 2014, since Feb is our month to go...popcorn::
awww us too we went in Sept 2011 and usually leave it 2 years between each visit, we are leaving it until 2014 to make sure all Fantasty land is ready..(and to save for an onsite property)

Weeee!

We've got quite a 2014 club going on!

We've got our hotel choices sorted I think:

1st week at the Boardwalk (my parents will be joining us and I know they'll love the BW - and on the wedding trip they only had a couple of hours in EPCOT do that'll be perfect)

Then hopefully we'll all go on a DCL cruise.

Then we'll stay on for a week at our beloved AKL - unless I can convince Jack of GF - but I can't see that happening. He loves AKL too much!

Lol. :)

Still not sure on May or October - depends on if Hayley gets a place on the CRP as we'll coordinate with her being there. :)

im thinking of a multi-centre too as it is a big kind of holiday

maybe 4 nights disney 7 nights idrive and a cruise but we may have to push it back til august for that and i am worried about turbulent flights and the humidity ( we went in may we had a few really humid days and it was unbearable like walking and breathing in gravy lol)

the only good thing is that we could go for 3 weeks woopwoop !!

I hope to graduate 2014 so thats my plan!!!

It seems sooooo far away so loving this thread to keep the magic alive princess:

My last trip to WDW was in june 2008.........seems like forever ago! Hoping to return summer 2014 (hopefully june or august).

This time next year I hope to be in position to book for summer 2014, have started my savings jar already hehe :)

I would love to stay at AKL, but not sure if funds will allow, althought DH says we should def go for it. Mind you he would go next year, which is really surprising considering right up to when we arrived at POR last year he didn't want to go and said he was only because of me making him. He soon caught the disney bug. It is hard being the sensible one this time.

I'm going 2013 in September. Haven't booked yet, but immensely planning and hoping to book soon with virgin! I know that's not quite 2014... Does that mean I can't join?? Love the buzz of planning a Disney holiday!

thestevied September 2013 is almost 2014 LOL :cool1:
(Please excuse my lack of knowledge but I'm not sure how to quote from posted messages :( joined in 2008 but only really active the last month or so)

Just been thinking, does anyone know if there is a pattern to disney offers coming online?
As in......this week offers for 2013 with free dining have been announced.....

My question is really, will it be this time next year that offers come on stream for arrivals in 2014, should we bookmark this week next year and cross fingers in the hope of a repeat of the fantastic offers that are now open for bookings in 2013?

Hope this post makes some sense :rotfl2:

Any answers/suggestions very much appreciated :hug: :wizard:

Prices do tend to get released at this time fo year, I would definatly book mark April 2013 and get saving
I am praying for the same offer

ME TOO!!!!!!!

Literally praying that the same offer comes around for 2014!!!! To have the dining would be such a weight off my shoulders :) Thinking of mid June 2014 for 3 weeks with 1 or 2 weeks in CS, 2 would be if the dining was included but could only do 1 week onsite if the dining wasn't included!
I don't want to stay off site but DBF is the one crunching the numbers and also hes not so keen on spending 2 full weeks on site, and he defo wants one week at a beach resort by the coast so fingers and toes and everything crossed the offer will come back around this time next year and I can convince him otherwise and get the 2 weeks at WDW :cool1:!! :cool1:
2014 people bookmark April(-ish) and pray :rotfl2:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust::banana:

We've actually been quite tempted by the Free Dining offer.

I really want to stay in a Royal Room at POR but when I mention it to DH I get the "but it's not AKL" face. Lol.

Guess I'll have to wait and see. And maybe sneakily get some nice POR photos in his line of vision between now and then.

We've actually been quite tempted by the Free Dining offer.

I really want to stay in a Royal Room at POR but when I mention it to DH I get the "but it's not AKL" face. Lol.

Guess I'll have to wait and see. And maybe sneakily get some nice POR photos in his line of vision between now and then.

I'm also very tempted by the free DDP - but if we use the money for another trip, it would push our DFTW back another year or so, so not sure if it's worth it!? :scratchin

We will definately be going in 2014 :) It is my Dad's 50th in the April so will hopefully doing something special to celebrate. Not sure if we will be going for his birthday (depends when easter falls i guess as we like to avoid that).

Im hoping to book a 7 night eastern cruise on the Fantasy but as we have another baby on the way not sure if my budget will stretch to that.

We will definately be going in 2014 :) It is my Dad's 50th in the April so will hopefully doing something special to celebrate. Not sure if we will be going for his birthday (depends when easter falls i guess as we like to avoid that).

Im hoping to book a 7 night eastern cruise on the Fantasy but as we have another baby on the way not sure if my budget will stretch to that.

From what I have read easter is defo the time to avoid! YAY to another 2014er :cool1:
Congratulations hope mummy and baby are doing well, how long do you have until your bundle of joy arrives?? :cutie:
Ive started to cut out takeaway coffee.....might sound silly but am saving quite a bit per week now by doing that on top of my weekly "Disney dream fund" :rotfl2:, maybe something like that might make the cruise within reach?

we had originally planned to go in 2013 but the flighst are coming in at such a big chunk of our budget and i doubt we wil go for a return visit im thinking of extending our stay from 3 week to 5 week and bump the trip over to 2014 and save a extra year

From what I have read easter is defo the time to avoid! YAY to another 2014er :cool1:
Congratulations hope mummy and baby are doing well, how long do you have until your bundle of joy arrives?? :cutie:
Ive started to cut out takeaway coffee.....might sound silly but am saving quite a bit per week now by doing that on top of my weekly "Disney dream fund" :rotfl2:, maybe something like that might make the cruise within reach?

Thank you! Baby is due 1st of October :goodvibes

We definately have a few areas where we can cut back. I just wish Disney would announce their cruise prices for 2014 so i can get a good idea of how much they would be. Im just too impatient :hyper:

Call me crazy, but as I was driving along today it popped into my mind that potentially TWO YEARS today, we'll be off to WDW :rotfl: I think I need therapy...:lmao:

Count us in too. After this years trip we most likely won't be going next year and will wait for 2014 :) Not sure when in 2014 yet though.

I'm not officially planning yet but it is more than likely we will be going back in 2014 as our DVC points will have built up again by then. If we do go it will be March/April as usual and we will be at Kidani Village. :)

We are hoping to go for New Year 2013/4 and then again at the end of September 2014. Would like to get a couple of nights at the Grand Floridan Villas or maybe Bay Lake Towers but otherwise our beloved Saratoga Springs Resort/Treehouses. Been just over a year since we were there (same time as you I recall) so a long time to wait. Looking forward to seeing the new Fantasyland amongst other things

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter