• I am closer to Disneyland Resort but more than 50 miles away

• I am closer to Walt Disney World Resort but more than 50 miles away

• I live in a different country

• I live within 50 miles of Disneyland Resort

• I live within 50 miles of Walt Disney World Resort

Results are only viewable after voting.

jeffgwins

DIS Veteran
Because of being no longer able to do the in-park quests at DLR as of June, I was just wondering which park you live closer to, WDW or DLR? It would be interesting to see just how many of us this will have an impact on.

I am about the same ethier way aboutan hour difference I think I am closer to DLR tho I have never been.

I live so far away WDW and DLR that the only way I can see the castle is on google earth :rotfl2: :lmao:
I've been to WDW 3 times though :woohoo:

I dont know if this helps but I am only 10 minutes away from a neighborhood playground with a great slide and swingset

dont know where those are.. I live in New jersey. BUTLERRR>! :D yes, i dont care if i tell people.

Myspace is worse ;) and yet, i have one.

woot i am the first to pick live within 50 miles away!! but sometimes taking the 5 freeway it seems like 1000 oh how i hate california traffic!!

more than 50 miles from WDW.

I'm on the other side of the country from DL but used to live near it when I was three!

Disneyland is like 20 minutes away from me depending on traffic and stop lights since we take the streets. Its less then 15 miles from us. If this was to see how it might impact people with the stopping of DL quests then shouldn't the question actually be which park do you go to most? Or something like that.

Mine is 6 hours away from DLR and not even close to WDW
So I'm not going to fly to WDW just to get my VMK rewards.
It make me sad:sad1:

If this was to see how it might impact people with the stopping of DL quests then shouldn't the question actually be which park do you go to most? Or something like that.

I guess that would work too but i will leave that thread for someone else to start. Usually, but not always, people go to the park they are the closest to the most. I live closer to DLR and i have been there more times than i can count, but i have only been to WDW once. But like i said, there is always someone in the crowd that will be the exception.:rolleyes1

Well, I'm not really sure where each of them is (I seem to keep mixing up which is in Florida and which is in California), but I live in Ohio if that helps.

And I've also never been to either because 1, they are too far away and 2 I just can't afford it right now. No, I'm very happy with my Cedar Point :)

woot i am the first to pick live within 50 miles away!! but sometimes taking the 5 freeway it seems like 1000 oh how i hate california traffic!!

I hear you on that one! The 5 is terrible!! Im right around that 50 mile mark i think. Right next to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter