Are you at the Fort this week?

campers

Earning My Ears
I was wondering how everyone was doing at the Fort? Are there any brave souls tent camping?

We are here now-in a cabin. There are indeed some tent campers. All I can say about that is BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!!

We are here, too, staying in a cabin. Wow, as soon as the sun goes down, it's COLD!!!! (especially riding in the back of a cart) Today was the warmest all week. I actually took my coat off. I've been wearing 3-4 shirts/sweatshirts to keep warm. I can't believe the cash we have spent on coats and gloves! Even with this our first visit, it's been awesome. We actually ventured out to the sing a long and made s'mores tonight!

Looks like we will just have one freezing night on Sunday...the rest of the forecast looks good.
On a side note, Buffalo was hit with a heat wave yesterday and I was out in just my fleece while loading up the van...yep, it was 27 degrees. After 10 years of living in WNY, my Florida born bones are well adjusted.
I do feel bad for my mom and her fiance, they are coming from Panama City for the first 3 days of our trip and anything below 72 is FREEZING...trying to talk them into changing their resort ressies to the last half of our week.
Oh well, stay warm to all who are at the Fort! Thanks for the replies...hopefully our fellow tent campers will have thawed out by the time we arrive!

Good morning "campers"
I'm glad for you that the forecast is givin in to the warmer weather for ya'll, :thumbsup2
Ya'll are gonna have sucha good time, remember, we like reports and pics,,LOTS of pics :yay:

Good morning "campers"
I'm glad for you that the forecast is givin in to the warmer weather for ya'll, :thumbsup2
Ya'll are gonna have sucha good time, remember, we like reports and pics,,LOTS of pics :yay:

I'll remind you that you wanted lots of pics...Photography is my favorite thing and I have 16 GB of memory card space!

We have a week trip coming up in 12 days.......

Disney and the Fort in the dead of Winter or not at all???........Pack the coats, baby!!

:cool1:

Polar Bear Club meets at the new Fort Waterpark that week,,
Ya'll bring your swim suits !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter