Are you and your SO in agreement regarding your hotel choices?

Got Quattro?

DIS Veteran
My wife loves the Boardwalk, I have no interest in it at all.

I love the Poly, she hates the Poly. Thinks it's to 70's brady bunch.

We do agree on Wilderness Lodge and Yacht / Beach Club though. We love those 2 resorts.

Anyone else?

My husband and I have different favorites but really don't have any that the other doesn't like at all.
His favorite is AKL and mine is YC.
We will be staying at the Poly next so it will be interesting to see how that rates with us.

My dh doesn't even know where we're staying after SOG:rotfl2: he just says "you plan it, I'll be there" :rotfl: :woohoo: :yay: but I booked Poly b/c he said that is the one Deluxe he really liked and would stay at ;):cloud9: he hasn't been to many of the resorts yet..so we'll see. We pretty much agree on the ones we like/dislike though :thumbsup2

I can get some input from my DBF but he doesn't care ultimately it's up to me. I tell him what we can afford by category show him some pictures and then he shrugs and says whatever you want dear. Works for me! :thumbsup2

We're in total agreement. We both love WL, and some day we would like to try the other deluxe hotels that don't have multiple buildings.

We've only stayed onsite the last time we went to WDW (ASMo) and we both loved it. We plan to stay onsite from now on.
DH lets me choose the resort as long as it's within the budget. He says as long as I'm happy, he'll be happy. :thumbsup2:

I booked CR for next year so we'll see how that goes. I found out after I booked it that he's always wanted to stay there so he's very happy about it.

I'm lucky. I'll do all the research on the resorts or hotels (we stay offsite too) and then give him options. He lets it up to me but does say what he does like or dislike about what I think is the best option. We never stay anywhere that one of us doesn't like at all.

And he's even better. I could have booked us into THE worst place on the planet (and I did that once) and he'll say things like "well it was oceanfront" or "it was in a good spot for us" or "there were no robberies while we were there".

DH and I agree..no more mods or values..they are ok in a pinch but prefer to stay deluxe.

GF, DH doesnt like it at all except for the holidays and I think it is nice

WL, YC, Swan/Dolphin. We agree that we love these.

BC/BW. We agree that these are too hectic for us

Poly, we agree that it is a nice place for a weekend trip but prefer YC for a week.

CR, agree that the only thing we like about it is the monorail.

Neither of us care for Pop Century, but of the others we have different rankings. It's not that we wouldn't want to stay at each other's favorites, but we do have our own favorites that we would choose. DH loves Boardwalk, and my first love is SSR. I'm sort of a "territorial" person, and when I get attached to a place I like to go back to it again and again. (Guess that's why I like it when they say "Welcome Home"!)

We're pretty much in agreement - LOVED CR, liked BC okay, didn't care for POLY. I guess we've been married too long...LOL!

:goofy:
DH loves the Grand Floridian I do too, but the Poly is my favorite.

DS #1 Loves the Poly

DS #2 Loves the All Star Sports

DH leaves the decision of where to stay entirely up to me :teeth:.

DH and I both love POFQ. Stayed at Poly last year DH liked it better than I did. Staying at GF 10/31/07-11/06/07. I have the feeling I will like it better than DH, but you never know he may love it,:) I hope so because if he likes something, usually just tells me to book where I want.:love:

We are in complete total agreement, except when we are not. :laughing:

Our favorite has been FW over the years (just love to camp).

Now, it is SSR. Soon I hope it will be AKV.

In truth we haven't stayed at a Disney resort yet that we both just didn't like. The closest we got to bleah was probably POP but that was because we had terrible luck with the busses there......

We agree that we like WL and Poly and would like to try some others. However, we disagree on where we should actually STAY. I'm more willing to give up a deluxe for POR and save some cash, but he's all for the pricier places. I gave in for our trip this coming April since we'll be celebrating his return from a deployment in the middle east! I guess I'll let him pick this time!:)

DW & I both agree on AKL as our favorite. POFQ is our favorite mod.

DH and I are in agreement. We'll stay at a value in a pinch but prefer a moderate and can't afford a deluxe. We don't like the look of CSR although we've never stayed there. We both like CBR and POFQ. Our next trip will be at POR unless a great deal comes up for a deluxe on an AP rate.

Well when booking our upcoming honeymoon my first choice was the AKL. We scouted this place out last June while we were in Disney for our DFTW planning session. I loved the place! So this was my first choice and second being the GF. It was just so relaxing and nice at both resorts.

However, on a past trip we had visited the Poly and my DF really liked it allot. I think it's the whole Hawaii theme that she loves along with the Monorail transportation since she tends to get a little carsick on the buses. So her choice was for the Poly.

I moreless gave in since I don't dislike the Poly and furthermore it was the first resort I stayed at during my first visit to WDW when I was a kid so it's got the nostalgia thing for me.

We do agree though we both love the CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter