Are you a TRUE Disney fan??

chef_mickey

If I could live any where I would live on the POTC
I'm just wondering, if you are a true Disney fan, would you ever go to universal studios?? I know I wouldn't but I want your opinion!! :banana:

I honestly don't see anything wrong with going to US. I've been a Disney fan my entire life, but the two parks are totally different. WDW is a lot more about the experience, where as US is more thrill ride oriented. I, for one, enjoy thrill rides, and am also OBSESSED with Harry Potter, so I want to go to US one of these days to check out WWOHP and ride some of the big coasters.

I've never been to Universal, but I kinda want to. My friend went to Universal and Disney in July and said US is terrible compared to WDW, but that's her opinion. Honestly, if you're a big Universal fan that doesn't mean you can't be a big Disney fan

I went to Universal Studios when I was little(about 4).
I sort of want to go to Halloween Horror Nights and ride the big roller coasters.
I probly will when I get a little older.
My dad does tile and epoxy, which he did at the Starbucks and Ben and Jerrys at Universal.
He saw a lot of, umm, bad behavior with the costumed characters.
Let's just say, never hug the characters at US. LOL

I have been to US probably just as much as I have been to WDW, maybe even more.
I would definitely consider myself a true Disney fan, considering how much Disney memoribilia I have all over my room (my room is Mickey themed) and just the time I've spent doing Disney related things overall lol. :)
US and WDW both have great parks. You don't have to choose one or the other.

ive been to IOA and it was O.K. great rides for sure, they are much bigger thrills than disney thrills. but the experience is NOTHING compared to disney. they dont pay attention to tiny details like disney does. every single little thing in disney has a purpose, and not only that its purpose was CAREFULLY and TIDIOUSLY thought out and designed down to even the color of a park bench or a hand rail.

universal is after a completely different market, you can see that from the bill boards in orlando that read "when youre too old for pixie dust"

May 2011 when I go on my birthday/graduation trip I'm going to take a day out of my two weeks in disney to go to HARRY POTTER!!! :D!

Yes i am a true Disney fan. Yes i do go to Universal Studios. I do not see why Disney people have a problem with Universal Studios. They are both great places.

i am a %100 percent disney fan... but i go to universal too. i go to dis at least twice a year... and universal maybe once every three years.

universal does not have the same magic vibe...but has the thrill rides disney's missing. i don't see a problem with it... ijust like the disney experience beter

I'm 110% a Disney freak! I love Disney with all my heart & wish I could go there whenever I please. But I don't see anything wrong with US, I've been there once when I was like 5 & I loved it! I wouldn't mind going back, I really want to see that new Harry Potter world they have there, it looks awesome!

I am a true disney fan.

But I broaden my horizons by trying other things. Universal Studios & WDW are different parks with different qualities.

But If I had to choose between the two I might pick WDW

I'm an avid fan of Disney even my little sister. Disney characters are good, nice and portraying different characteristics that a human being had (strict, good, evil and others). When it comes to its story, lessons are there. Each lessons from different stories can be applied in our everyday life as we meet new people and even to our fellow companions. GO DISNEY!!:cheer2::woohoo::yay::worship:

I'm just wondering, if you are a true Disney fan, would you ever go to universal studios?? I know I wouldn't but I want your opinion!! :banana:

I am a TRUE Disney fan and I have never been to US. It really doesn't appeal to me. Disney has set such a high standard, that I think I would be dissapointed with US. So, I agree with you 100%!:goodvibes

I'm a true Disney fan and I see nothing wrong with Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure. The main reason we haven't gone back since our first trip is because it's too expensive for our family to go to both WDW and Universal. Really, Universal is more for thrill rides than WDW is. But Islands of Adventure contains two of the greatest rides in any park, Harry Potter & the Forbidden Journey and The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman. Actually, i've seen people say Islands of Adventure is the greatest park in the USA in terms of ride types and theming, especially since the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opened. Actually, it recently got the best theme park award from Theme Park Insider. Ignoring the exposed show building for the main attraction (similar to Soarin's being seen behind the Canada pavillion...), the whole section of WWOHP has so much attention to detail that it could take weeks to see everything intended. I'm blagging here now... So, in conclusion, although Disney is totally awesome, doesn't mean you're a traitor if you visit Universal Studios and like it.

Universal is fun, but it's no Disney. I didn't get the same feel like I do at Disney.
Disney will always be number 1 to me, but Universal is also a lot of fun. Especially if you are into thrill rides, which Disney doesn't have a lot of.

Hmm. Well, I certainly go to Universal, almost every vacation to Orlando. However, I still love Disney alot.

I consider myself a true Disney fan and I am super excited to go to the WWOHP. I cannot wait for November when we go.

i am definitely a 'true' disney fan.
i haven't been to either since universal got rid of the back to the future ride but when i did used to go to orlando i always loved going to universal because back to the future has always been my favourite film. and i've always loved disney in general too so i love going to both. :')

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter