• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you a Scrubs fan??

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
If you are, have you seen the Scrubs version of A Charlie Brown Christmas on Youtube??
Warning, it's not exactly G rated...but it's soooo funny!
Just enter the search words Scrubs and Charlie Brown Christmas.
Sorry if someone has already posted this...if not, you can thank me later!:goodvibes

Posted it a couple days ago and it sorta died, LOL. Quickly got buried by the next morning. It's TOO funny to NOT repost:rotfl2:

I'm headed to youtube right now!
DH and I just recently discovered Scrubs (since Comedy Central picked up the reruns) and it is our new favorite show! I even got him(us) season 4 for Christmas. And thanks to this show, I discovered appletinis! I don't even drink (much) but they are SOOOO GOOD! JD is my alltime favorite tv character, this show RULES!!!

I love the show too...I asked for (and got) season 1 on DVD for Christmas.:happytv:

I did watch it and i thought it was really funny. Of course, the cast of Scrubs can do no wrong by me!:thumbsup2

I'm headed to youtube right now!
DH and I just recently discovered Scrubs (since Comedy Central picked up the reruns) and it is our new favorite show! I even got him(us) season 4 for Christmas. And thanks to this show, I discovered appletinis! I don't even drink (much) but they are SOOOO GOOD! JD is my alltime favorite tv character, this show RULES!!!

I'm so glad Comedy Central picked it up (first time they've ever picked up a network show!) Hoping it brings in a lot more viewers since every season they worry about getting cancelled since the ratings just don't compare to the *big* shows, even though they've been steady over the years regardless of how many times NBC moves it around. I know Zach Braff is going back and forth about whether or not he'll be back for another season - hopefully they'll get some more viewers and be able to convince him to stay a little longer.

I don't know if you guys have done this, but they have a podcast. For certain episodes there's a commentary that if you start playing the podcast at the start of the show it's like the audio commentary from the DVDs. Pretty creative of them!

And I so can't wait for the musical episode! Should be funny. I'm not sure if it's still available but iTunes had a free download of a clip from that episode called "Guy Love" - it's JD and Turk singing about their relationship. LOL!

I love Scrubs and that Charlie Brown video is so funny!

You can find that "Guy Love" video on YouTube, as well, if you haven't seen it.

I actually watched the Scrubs Charlie Brown Christmas the other day and then I watched the show on Comedy Central.. I love it! I am absolutely hooked!

That YouTube clip was great!! Is that on any of the DVD's? I have season's 1-4 but since I watched them all when they aired I haven't gotten past season 2 on DVD. I think I might have to whip those out tonight!!!

I'm so glad Comedy Central picked it up (first time they've ever picked up a network show!) Hoping it brings in a lot more viewers since every season they worry about getting cancelled since the ratings just don't compare to the *big* shows, even though they've been steady over the years regardless of how many times NBC moves it around. I know Zach Braff is going back and forth about whether or not he'll be back for another season - hopefully they'll get some more viewers and be able to convince him to stay a little longer.

I didn't know this! If he leaves the show, there is no Scrubs! And although he is my favorite, I couldn't imagine the show without exactly the same cast it has now. Even if The Todd or some other ancillary character left, it wouldn't be the same.

I didn't know this! If he leaves the show, there is no Scrubs! And although he is my favorite, I couldn't imagine the show without exactly the same cast it has now. Even if The Todd or some other ancillary character left, it wouldn't be the same.

Yes, unfortunately. Last summer he was saying that it was pretty much definite that this would be his last season. . . then his tune changed when The Last Kiss didn't do so well. Not sure if that really was the reasoning behind it, but I found it interesting the timing. I guess we have to wait and see how this new movie does. He wanted to focus on movies since Scrubs takes up 2/3rds of the year. Maybe he'll stay on a little while longer if the movies aren't doing so well yet.

There's a rumor (ok, more than a rumor) that someone will die this season. Bill Lawrence, the creator, said so in a chat. Apparently it's not a "main" character, but someone who's been there since the beginning. A lot of people are trying to figure this one out. One of the best theories was that since people are assuming it'll be something tragic that it'll be Ted, finally committing suicide (think back to the episode he fell off the roof and was so happy that he'd finally jumped just to have the fall broken by trash bags, LOL) I just hope it's not something stupid like they did on Will and Grace where they hinted the same thing and it was Karen's husband who's never been seen but been there from the beginning. If it's even Enid I'll be disappointed in them, LOL.

In the spirit of the holidays for all you fellow Scrubs fans. . . This came out last year and I still cry laughing over it. It's from the Scrubs video blog and this one is called "My Merry Christmas" with a special performance by The Blanks (Ted's Band/Worthless Peons)

Wait til they get to the chorus. . if you don't burst out laughing, there's something wrong with you:rotfl2: (or maybe there's something wrong with me) Then again towards the end. Funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR3gk1C6Gc8

One of my favorite shows of all time. (Can I brag and mention I consulted on it back in Season 2) I think it's more accurate about what it's like to be a resident than any of your serious ER/Grey's Anatomy/House stuff.

I've got to say, though, I think it's gone downhill a bit. Doesn't pack the same emotional punch for me. And it's gotton a bit more over the top. I'll be completely ok if it doesn't go on, as I'd hate to actually stop liking it. But for now I still love it.

You're welcome!

My best friend only occasionally watches Scrubs, when she comes across it so she doesn't really know much of the backstory or jokes. She was dying when I sent it to her. Forget that it's called "My Merry Christmas" . . . we were randomly laughing at it all year. Mrs. Claus is still funny in the dead of summer. Usually one of us would start singing "wee wah wee wah wee wah wee wah" out of nowhere to crack the other up.

I wouldn't necessarily say downhill. . . I think it sounds worse than it really is, but a couple seasons ago I'd definitely agree were the best. I still laugh out loud every week

Doesn't pack the same emotional punch for me.

Last season's episodes with Dr. Cox after the failed transplants got me. I actually got teary eyed at the end of that 2nd episode in the bar. They did such a fantastic job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter